06

.

" Yeah, yeah, heard you got a boyfriend

" Yeah, yeah, heard you got a boyfriend. That's cool, girl, where is he at? "

.

.

.

"Aye, you brought 'it', right?" Sasha asked Connie, as they exited the car.

Connie gave her a dirty look, "What do you mean 'did you bring it'? You said you're bringing it!"

"I'm just fucking with you, Connie!" Sasha laughed, wrapping her arm around his neck.

As I exited the car, I stood in place, observing my surroundings. The sight of a beach engulfed my vision. The water reflected the light, grayish blue sky. The palm trees swiftly moving back and forth, without a care in the world.

"You like it?" A voice behind me questioned.

I smiled once I saw who it was, "Yeah, I like it. It's beautiful." I said, turning back to the alluring sight in front of me.

In my peripheral the group was setting down a picnic blanket on top of the sand, inches away from the ocean.

"Cmon." Eren said, gently nudging me with a soft smile on his face.

When we were in front of the group, Sasha started pulling things out from her backpack as me and Eren sat down. I was in front of him and he was in front of me.

"Here it is." she spoke. She held rolling papers, weed in a bag and a grinder.

ahh, that's what Eren meant by 'the stuff'.

"Who wants to roll?" Sasha asked.

Jean shrugged, taking the three items out of her hand. Sasha pulled out a clipboard, passing it to him so he'd have a flat surface. A few minutes passed and it was obvious that Jean was struggling. Weed bits slowly fell on top of the picnic blanket.

"Jean, you're wasting it!" Sasha exclaimed.

"I'm trying!" He stressed.

"Well try harder." Eren spoke, losing patience.

A few seconds passed and no progress was seen from Jean, "Can I see some real quick?" I asked, motioning to the weed. He gladly handed the items to me.

On the clipboard, I settled the weed into the rolling paper. Grabbing the sides, I rolled them together. The crumbles sat evenly in the paper and I pinched the paper where the filter was, rolling the paper over itself.

"Oh, so you do this often." Eren said to me with a smug look on his face, seeing how easy this was for me.

Shitt if the shoe fits, wear it.