07

.

"Every night fucks every day up

"Every night fucks every day up. Every day patches the night up. "

.

"Do you even know where we're going?" I questioned the blonde dressed as Casey from Scream.

We were walking through the woods that was filled with fog, instead of driving because Jules's car broke down. The moon toppling over us with its fierce glow. Honestly, the sight would've been beautiful, if we weren't lost on Halloween.

I swear I just heard a wolf howl.

"Yeah, the gps said it's...huh? The direction changed!" Jules shoved her phone in my face.

Ain't no fucking way.

I stopped, giving her a look of question, "You tryna kill me?"

She grabbed my arm, forcing me to walk.

"No, I'm not! The gps is setting me up. I'm going to fix it because there's no way in hell I'm missing this party."

Girl, we might be in hell right now.

"Dude, instead of worrying about that damn gps, you needa worry about getting that car fixed." I said looking behind us. Jules's car stranding further and further away from us, the fog engulfed it each step we took.

Glad that ain't my car!

"You're being dramatic. We'll be fine and if things come to the worst, I'll call Mikasa or something."

I deadpanned at her words, "Jules, your only source of transportation broke down and now you have us walking through the woods, swearing up and down this will lead us to the party."

This that white people shit I be talking bout.

"Trust me, okay! These woods look familiar."

My eyebrow rose, "Familiar? What would you be doing in the woods for you to remember it?"

Silence. A rare occurrence from Jules.

Realization suddenly hit me and I laughed, "Oh! You a freak, huh?!"

"Shut up!"

"Shut up!" I mocked.

Again, silence.

I turned to her confused on her absence of conversation, especially after I mocked her. In Jules's peripheral she saw your head turn to her, waiting for an explanation.