Chapter 1: Arrival and Explanation

"Count, proceed as you've planned, however."

"Don't let it hinder my greater plan."

"Thank you for trusting me, your majesty."

Flash!

A flash of white light blinded the two, as it swiftly clothed the White Star and transported both him and Count Mock to a luxurious looking room.

The room had many seats, some of which looked like they were for royalty or nobles, and some of which looked like they were for commoners.

Other seats were eccentric in decoration. One of the odd looking seats had designs that symbolized the gushing waters of the sea and depicted whales.

In the center of the room was what seemed to be a magical recording device.

It was several times smaller than a magical recording device and was held in place by a stand resembling a cylinder. There was a half-circle dent in the center where the magical recording device sat.

"Just what..."

"Don't move, Count Mock. We seem to have caught the attention of— certain higher beings."

Flash!

Another flash of bright light brought two platinum blonde people into the room.

"Ah, hello Duke."

"Your highness. Where are we?"

"I am not sure. However it seems to be a dimension belonging to higher beings."

Duke Fredo kept a nonchalant expression. However, the truth was that he was quite nervous.

'Haaa...it seems whoever is behind this managed to catch me and my son at quite the unpleasant time. I hope we will be able to keep up the act.'

Suddenly, the magical recording device that sat in the center of the room glowed a light blue, projecting a holographic screen.

On the screen, letters began to appear.

At the same time, a monotone, robotic voice rang out.

> Welcome to our temporary dimension, residents of the Endable kingdom. You have been brought here to view recordings of events that have occurred and information that will be of use to you. We will go over the rules once all guests have been brought here.

Count Mock spoke up nervously.

"And why—"