7

You spent so much time under my gaze, yet, you don't know who I am!?

I shake my head. "I don't know who you—"

I am the owner of the strength which you never possessed.

And will never possess.

I govern all Truth and Deceit in this world. What you mistake as the power of Truth is a cutesy tiny droplet in my ENDLESS ocean of knowledge!

So, guess who I am! Or do ya need another hint!?

"The one who governs all Truth and Deceit?" I say. I venture deep into my brain; I could've sworn I heard that term in my academic days.

When I rediscover the term, a cold sensation surges through my crispy body with goosebumps prickling on my dough.

"You're the Master of All Knowledge...?"

Ring ding ding!~

Do ya remember what you saw earlier? When a rift appeared on the Silver Tree?

I nod. I never want to think about that moment ever again, and I don't want to think about the horrifying moments that followed; I don't like where Shadow Milk is going with this.

Hehehe... let's hope you'll survive after this. But I'm hoping you WON'T!

Survive after this? "What... do you mean?"

What you saw wasn't real!

It's only a little practice with Black Magic; you can never go wrong with it, hehe!

"You're lying to me," I recall more of my knowledge about him. "You used your power of Knowledge for evil and it was reduced to Deceit! The Witches took your powers and—"

AND MAY THEY BURN IN THE OVEN.

My abyss of regret turns cold and quiet when I gasp.

Do you think you can stand a chance against me?

Aha... ha... HAHAHA!

I shut my eyes and desperately try to wake myself up, terrified that Shadow Milk himself is talking to me. When it comes to no avail, I can do nothing but wish another Cookie is waking me up.

You're so, so, so silly! Silly-vanilly! Do you think you're so strong?

A muffled, serene voice from nowhere speaks to me. "Pure Vanilla, please..."

ANSWER ME!

I physically flinch at Shadow Milk's raised voice. I want to remain silent and focus on waking up, but his screams make it difficult. "What do you want!?" I shout back.

Do you think you're so much stronger than me?

AHAHAHAHA!

"Wake up... please, wake up...!"

I'll prove you wrong. Just wait and see, vanilly.

~

I jolt awake and instantly gasp for breath. I scan my surroundings but to no avail; everything is blurry... except for White Lily, who is beside me.

"Pure Vanilla!"

I groan in pain and gather my strength to talk. "White Lily?" I crack open my eyes.

White Lily sighs with relief once she sees my eyes opening. "Thank the Witches... you're awake!" She says with a smile.