~4~

(MIGHT BE TYPOS, CURSING! Sexual scene!! )

"the engagement." Haive said this while playing
with the ring on her finger. Kesha looked at her best friend and rubbed her back, and she came closer to her. "..it will be alright Haive."

in the morning, Vee wakes up seeing gein, Mathew and Kesha sleeping so she gets up then stretched. She went out of the room and went to the kitchen. She saw the tall girl sitting in the chair of the big dining table. Sipping a coffee while reading a book.

"morning.." Haive looked at the small girl rubbing her eyes and yet still sleepy "morning, you're up early." The small girl nodded  and sat down on the chair. "the camp? it's moved right? tomorrow since the next monday and tuesday has an event?" Haive nodded at the girl's question and proceeded to read her book.

"did you eat?" the taller girl shook her head and got up to grab some food for Vee. "here, eat some breakfast." Back in the room Matthew woke up he stood up and went out of the room. He saw a room with an open door.

He went in and he noticed it looks like a kids bedroom. there's stuff toys everywhere the walls are painted pink and the ceiling is painted with planets and stars.

he looked around the room and he noticed a family picture he looked at it. "Hey what are you doing at Haive's Old bedroom?" He turned to look at Kesha outside the room. "oh i just saw this room was open, curiosity." he held the picture frame and scanned it. "is this.. Haive's parents?"

Kesha looked at the picture frame and nodded but she noticed something. "but that kid in the middle isn't her.." then they suddenly heard Haive speak behind them. "what are you two doing here." They froze when they felt Haive's heavy breathing.

"s-sorry." Haive just sighed and took the picture frame from Matthew's hands then put it back in its place. "Haive. be honest with me who's that girl?" The black haired girl was just standing there for a moment with silence. "my 'little sister'." Kesha's eyes were winded.

"HUH!? SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A SISTER!?" Kesha yelled in shock. she didn't know that Haive had a little sister. ".. I don't know." Haive just said this and caught Kesha off guard. "why aren't you in that picture?" Matthew was trying to stop Kesha from talking while her eyes were tearing up. Haive was just there standing.

Her eyes are dark not even a reflection can be seen. when she raises her head both Matthew and Kesha's faces soften when they see the way Haive looks at them, She looked at them like they were a complete stranger. The black haired girl didn't say anything and just left the room.

"..Haive.." Kesha said this and wiped her own tears. "what's wrong with her parents?" The girl just sighed and looked at the guy. "let's talk outside." They went out and sat on the stairs. "so?" Matthew said waiting for Kesha to respond. "Haive lived at this mansion alone since she turned 5 her parents left her with the maids and drivers. Like i said we became best friends since we were born since our mothers both know each other They were besties too as well. But mine is different from Haive's mother, my mom was kind of hating Haive's mom.

Her mom changed a lot. She's so strict towards Haive she can't even get to know other kids back then or let's say she's struggling, but then i came into her life. I was her best friend since her mother knows it's fine if we were best friends. I always visit this house of hers. I'll cook for her when there's no one around. her dad doesn't really care about Haive tho. But he gives her money to 'survive' or buy anything.

I don't want Haive to be hurt or anything. I want to keep her safe. I Love Her, I truly do."  Kesha stopped talking and wiped her tears. Matthew was just staring at Kesha thinking about the 'I love her' He sat there thinking. "wait what do you mean by, 'I love her' do you love her romantically or family friendly?"