𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 43 : 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴

➺ A/N : Chapter in honor of El's bday ✧ ˚ ·

➳ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 (𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝)- 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

Thea's age : 15 years ☃️Ellie's age : 15 years 6 months

Ellie's age : 15 years 6 months.

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Thea's POV:

Previously on A Gleaming Gift:

"Theadora, your heartbeat is beating way too fast!"

The nurse presses the tool closer to my chest, the metal stabbing my skin, "This is worrying, i'll have to inform Maria-!"

I jolt at the mention of Maria's name, nervously pushing the stethoscope off my chest, "I'm fine- I just get disgusted by blood."

Ezekiel frowns, placing my palm in his, "Are you sure?"

I nod, patting the back of his hand, looking at everyone in the room, trying all my best to not glance at the blood, "Please, I'm okay, you can all go back to bed."

Ellie comes closer, squeezing my shoulder, "I'll see you tomorrow." She leaves the room after pinching my cheek.

The red-headed boy kisses me on the lips before exiting the room along with the nurse, leaving me all alone in the dark room.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟺
Thea's outfits : https://pin.it/3X0KXgLwo

        "It sure is getting cold out here," Nadine sighed, the cold making her breath visible. Her fingers coming up to link the pin to her poster, sticking it to club board.

She then turns to me, "I still don't understand why you'd come back to school-Like, wouldn't you want to rest?"

Her brown curls hid half her face as the wind blew rather strongly. She huffed, bringing her covered hands to warm her cheeks up. I giggled and wrapped my scarf tighter around my neck, "I'd feel worse stuck in bed with nothing to do!"

Nadine rolled her eyes and interlinked our arms, our puffer jackets squishing together, "Whatever suits you, I guess."

I scoff, "You should be overjoyed, I love you enough to risk my health and be here."

She chuckled, placing her head on my shoulder for a bit, "Did you know, Seth had put up his winter special menu, again?" 

A squeal escapes my lips, my stomach grumbling for those cinnamon buns that Seth only made in the winter season, "I can't wait! I should drop by today."