That's My Kid

Timeline: Trial 1(After Mikoto's interrogation)

Summary:
After Es gets injured, Shidou has to make sure that his child is safe...

Kotoko is carrying Es on her back to Shidou's cell after that commotion that is Mikoto's interrogation, or so she thought that is Mikoto, she looked at Es who is unconscious with their head bleeding, now

"Yuzuriha-kun, what brings you-?" Shidou's words got interrupted the moment he saw Es's condition, his eyes widened in horror.

"Mikoto beat them up during his interrogation, I had to save them." The ravennette said not admitted that she hide in the closet the whole time.

"Alright, I'll bandage their wounds, thank you for letting me know Yuzuriha-kun." He said taking the 15 year old off of her back.

Kotoko nodded as the 29 year old rules off with the 15 year old kid.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next scene reveals Shidou finishing bandaging their wounds he looks at the clock and it's late, everyone should be asleep by now and he looks at Es's currently unconscious body.

Just, how did all of this happened... From before all he wanted is to die to what happened to his family and the next thing he ended up here with a completely injured kid.

And now he's wondering what would have happened if he met the 15 year old under different circumstances like they're an orphan for example.

----------------------------------------------------------
Timeline: after T3.

Now that it was decided that everyone's innocent, he didn't have to worry about anyone nearly dying again.

But there's one thing he's worried about, it's Es or Sora.

Now he definitely knows that the system did erase their memories but the possibility of other Prisoners and Prison Guards ended up dying scared him a lot, especially with Kotoko due to her being a former Prison Guard and now Prisoner.10 while the former P10 passed, what was her name? Kasumi, yeah Kasumi(Not Kasumi of Bandori).

He glanced at the ravenette now smiling softly as she went alongside Mahiru who was now healed and Fuuta who also had his eye healed, how could he not have seen it that Kotoko take out all that anger, and rage unto herself when she was voted guilty.

Apart of him said she deserves it, especially when she was the reason Fuuta lost the vision in his eye and Mahiru almost died because of the ravenette, but another part of him said she didn't deserve it, she did felt guilty after what had happened.

Now back to Sora, did they have any family waiting for them to get back home? Don't tell him, is Sora an orphan? If it is then.... Oh no...

His thoughts were interrupted by a sound of heavy breathing, he looked into the direction and it was Sora(Es), obviously looking tired from the running.

Okay now he decided that Es/Sora is now his kid