To Protect Them

Trigger warnings: attempt suicide
Timeline: After trial 2

Summary:
Her mind began to wonder what would've happened if her and "Es" met under different circumstances.. But after seeing their mental state, now she really wants to protect them.

After the verdicts are out she exiled herself from the other prisoners, Haruka is losing his mind and now is going a bit crazy, Muu? The ravenette doesn't know, and probably don't want to.

As for Es? They look absolutely miserable when their interrogation with her started, something is telling her that it's gonna get worse from then on out.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yup, it fucking did.

Haruka tried to kill himself and is stopped by Fuuta, Amane nearly killed Mahiru and is stopped by Kazui, Muu is isolating herself, Shidou is stressing out, Mikoto's alter go on doormat, Yuno is currently ok for now, it was absolute chaos.

Now that she thinks about it, what about Es? Did they gone insane? Are they okay? She needed to check on them, but first. She needs to get used to the straps now tightened her and the muzzle, and avoided the other prisoners.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay now what the fuck is going on in her life?! Now she's holding Es who's bawling their eyes out with their wrist cutted and is red. Now she really wanted to protect them.

Now Es is at Shidou's office who's bandaging their wounds and Kotoko who banned herself from the office immediately left the place and is wondering the halls of the prison.

To recap: She's the former prison guard and is close with P10 named Kasumi who was 14 years old when she died, almost have a close relationship with her to the point where Kasumi called the ravenette "Koto-onne" and is Es's twin.

Still now, she felt like everything is her fault for not being able to save her(too bad for her, she indirectly caused Keiko's death).

And now she did anything, she meant anything to protect another weakling.

Step 1: taking out the higher ups.
Step 2: Avenging Kasumi's death.
Step 3: Getting Es to vote everyone innocent.
Step 4: Finding a way for Es to get their memories back.

She hoped that it will be easy.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now she has already done the first and second step in her plan, currently she's cleaning up the bodies of the higher ups that kidnapped Es and erasing their memories, as well as one of them for killing Kasumi.

And now she has to get Es to vote everyone as innocent/forgiven but her as to make sure that Es's real name is Sora and remembers Kasumi.

That was until a hand touched her shoulder, she was startled she looked behind her and it's Kazui looking at her with a concern look on his face.

"Kotoko, you alright?" He ask, she nodded "I'm fine."
----------------------------------------------------------
Finally they concluded that everyone is innocent/forgiven, to have their usual routine broken shook them.

Just say their goodbyes to everyone, and they stay here for another round of Prisoners to arrive here, or so they thought.

The next scene revealed Kotoko looking out unto the gate, hoping her plan could work now it's the last step. Luckily when she killed the higher up in that unknown room, she found a device that erases their memories, and ended up smashing it, destroying it.

Now all she has to do is wait..

Time skip:
Sora is seen with a male school uniform running towards their friends with a bright smile on their face, spending time with their friends.

Idea by: hectorthedoggo on Tumblr.