7

"Hey guys!" Sungchan smiled warmly as he approached Chenle and Jisung who were sat in the common room with Mark and Renjun.

"Hey" Jisung smiled back, gesturing for the elder to sit down "How's it going?"

"It's chill" Sungchan yawned a little "I'm starving though"

Chenle looked up from his work for a second, smiling sympathetically.

"I have oranges" Mark chipped in "You want?"

"Why the fuck are you carrying round a bag of oranges, Lee?" Renjun raised an eyebrow.

"Who cares, gimme" Sungchan greatfully took the bag, easily tearing it open with his brute strength "Thanks, Mark"

"You're welcome, Sungchan" Mark grinned before shooting Renjun a glare.

"Could you please pass me one Jisung?" Chenle asked, tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth as he flipped through the pages of his textbook.

Jisung grabbed one, making sure to peel it and meticulously remove every piece of the white rind as quickly as he could before passing it to Chenle "An orange for an orange"

"Very funny, Jisung" Chenle replied sarcastically but he ended up smiling anyways as he took the orange "Thanks"

"Omg, guys!" Sungchan almost choked on his mouthful of orange in his urgency.

"Chew, Jung" Renjun admonished and Chenle snorted.

"Have you heard of the orange peel theory?" Sungchan asked as soon as he swallowed his food "You ask your partner to bring you an orange and if they peel it then they're a good partner and if they don't then they're trash"

"So?" Jisung blinked.

"You just peeled that orange to filth, bro" Sungchan grinned "You're boyfriend material"

"That's silly" Renjun narrowed his eyes "It's not even logical"

"The orange peel theory isn't real it's just a fad someone made up for tiktok likes and views" Mark added.

"Nah it is real!" Sungchan insisted "You're trying to tell me Jisung isn't boyfriend material? Chenle help me out!"

Jisung's head whipped from Sungchan to Chenle, waiting eagerly for the elders reply.

"I think Jisung would make a lovely boyfriend" he smiled directly at Jisung and the taller swore his heart melted a little.

"Thanks" he smiled back, flushing pink.

"See!" Sungchan smugly turned back to Mark who was trying not to laugh along with Renjun "Did I miss something?"