Chapter 15

I grabbed Jason's hand and brought him to my room while I was packing.

"Look at my closet. I have nothing to take with me to The New York."

"What are you talking about, girl? Are you looking at the same closet at which I am looking? The closet which is stuffed with clothes and would not even fit another pair of jeans."

"Haha. Very funny. Do you want me to look like a beggar on the streets of New York? All these clothes are old."

"Let's go shopping then."

"Do I look like I am kidding to you? Shopping, really?" I asked bluntly while my hands rested on my hips and I hopelessly stared at my closet.

"Do I sound like I am kidding? Let's get you new clothes sweetheart."

"You know I don't earn and mom would obviously not give me money."

"Are you actually this dumb, honey?" He asked, laughing." I will buy you clothes."

That took me by surprise.

I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are you this desperate to change your tag from daddy to sugar daddy?" I asked in the most seductive voice I have ever displayed.

"Don't make me want to teach you the difference." He pulled me closer by waist and I could feel his hot breath on me. "Get ready and come down. Let's get you some clothes. Hot, revealing, dirty clothes." And then he left.

.....

We were in his posh car driving to the store. And oh my freaking god! He is so fucking hot when he drives. He was wearing a plain black shirt and gray pants. His sleeves were folded portraying his strongly veined arm. His hands worked on the steering so well and flawlessly and his face looked a bit relaxed. Happier, maybe?

"Maybe I should not call you daddy anymore. Because technically you are not my mom's boyfriend. Or my potential father."

He grabbed my hand from my thigh while his other hand was still controlling the car. He stroked my hand gently with his thumb while driving.

"No, I really like it when you call me daddy. You are never calling me something else, baby." I grinned.

We reached the store which was obviously pretty expensive.

"Take a look around and get whatever you want. Try them on in the changing room to see if they fit. I am waiting here."

I nodded and started roaming around. The clothes were very pretty. I took a floral long dress, a navy blue jumpsuit, a couple of tops and a pair of jeans which I liked.

"I am going to change and try."

He followed me.

"Show me how you look in each of the dresses you chose."

I entered a vacant room. It was very small. Barely one person could fit.

I wore the floral first. It was simple and casual. I thought it was good.

I opened the door to show Jason the dress.

"Really? I took you to this place to choose this, love?"

Love?????? Wait a fucking second. He has called me all sorts of sweet names. Everything. He has never called me Love. Oh my god. Did I just hear it or did he really say it?

"You wait here. I'll bring something for you to try on."

I locked the door. Honey is okay. Sweetie is okay. Baby is okay. But he called me love. Am I overreacting? Maybe, yes. Maybe it slipped out of his mouth. Only possible explanation. And I did not like it even a bit. No, I did not smile after hearing that. I absolutely did not.

There was a knock on the door. I opened the door a bit and stuck out my hand so that Jason hands me the dress but he opened the door and entered the changing room with me. There was definitely not enough space and our bodies were squishing together.

"What are you doing?"

"Playing football." He grinned sarcastically. "I am helping you change."

"I am capable of doing that myself." I said smiling and adjusting my body to his.

"I know, but I want to help. Raise your hands."

I did and he pulled out the floral dress and I was standing in my panties and bra.

His bare hands roamed on my bare stomach and waist. He pulled me closer in a wet kiss.

"You know that we cannot do it here, right?"

He laughed and said "I know, darling."

He had brought a black dress along with him and a hot pink one. I wore it. Perfectly backless with a single string to tie across the back. I turned and he helped me tie it while planting neck kisses and kisses on my back.

"You are looking so hot right now. I really want to fuck you. I wanna rip these clothes off of you and give you what you deserve."

"Maybe you will in New York." I said teasingly.

Similarly I wore the pink dress and we liked it.

"We can get those clothes which you selected but we are definitely getting these two dresses." He said as we stepped out of the changing room.

.....

After reaching home I started to pack the bags as we were going tomorrow. I finally, for the love of god have decent things to wear. And I am going to New York. I have not thought about it enough but it is such a big deal for me.

I am too excited. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight at all. And the next whole week is going to be the best week of my whole entire life.

And do I talk to Jason about why he called me LOVE? Does he love me too or am I the only one?

.....

Hey readers!

(Your comments really help me to upload the next chapter faster)  So please comment as much as possible.

Hope you are enjoying the read.

THANK YOU !!