A meeting

"I see, thank you for the report, Genshirou," Sona Sitri said as she looked at her fellow student council members. Her pawn, went back to his chair while she leaned back on her backrest. It was the same old tiring day in her student council, a thing she saw as training for her dream. 

Sensing a nearby presence, as faint as it was, the young heiress of the noble house sat properly. 

"You can come out now," Hearing those words, a sense of pride filled her heart. Her peerage members readied themselves and she could feel their intent to protect her. 

"Nice team," The voice of one of her students, the great pervert of Kuoh Academy, Issei Hyoudo, echoed in the entire room. Turning to the shadows on her right, she half-expected him to teleport. "Ehem, over here," 

The pervert, dressed in the uniform of Kuoh Academy, held her order, a dress for a party she needed to attend in the underworld. 

"When did he?!" One of her students asked. 

"That's faster than you said," Sona noted, checking her mental notes. 

"I told you I could finish it earlier if I don't have too much work," The great pervert nonchalantly replied. "A dragon? Not bad, but he's... how do you say this.... incomplete," 

"Incomplete?" Said dragon asked.

"Yeah, it's like a perfectly sliced pizza but yours only have a 4th... I guess," The pervert noted, filing away that information as he turned to the vice president of the student council there was something in her soul too but he wasn't completely sure. "Anyway, pres. Here's your dress for the gala and Sera already paid for it," 

"She knows?!" The bespectacled heiress asked. 

"Do you think she doesn't know which formal parties you attend?" 

"Fair point..." Taking several moments to compose herself, the heiress looked at her peerage. "Everyone, as you all know, this is Issei Hyoudo," 

"Hey, nice to meet you," 

"He's our school's resident pervert and sadly, he is also a contracted magician of my sister," Sona said, introducing the pervert to her peerage. Said pervert smiled and waved at the group before looking at Sona. 

"What?!" 

"The pervert contracted with Lady Leviathan?!" 

"the pervert is a magician?!" 

"I'm more of a spellcaster than a magician," Issei clarified with a smile. "I'm more of a regular weaver that got lucky," 

"Hyoudo, regular weavers don't finish a quality dress in less than a day," Sona pointed out. 

"Not true, my friend told me that master-level weavers can weave a dress worth a mansion or more in a few hours," The pervert pointed out, and the image of a man with white hair appeared in his mind. "A highly-detailed dress of the best quality that I can weave will take around few days for me," 

"Hold up, Hyoudo, you're a mage?!" Saji looked at the pervert who raised a brow.

"Spellcaster," 

"I find that hard to believe," the youngest of their group, the only first year, said under her breath. 

The pervert looked at the student council president. 

"They all have potential but they're all judging the books too fast based on the covers," The pervert looked at them. "A highly flexible team similar to a jack-of-all-trades. Not bad," 

"I called Hyoudo here to have him tailor some uniforms for us," Sona announced. "While he is a pervert," 

"Great pervert," The pervert clarified.