introduction: Beneath the manor's veil...

A heartwarming , heartbreaking tale of two innocent souls...

   💙🧡❤️💛💚💙💜🤍❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Prologue...

" Why are you getting angry dear son...!?"

" I am just telling you the truth , if you don't believe me then go and ask your dear wife... Didn't she tell you that she went to brothel house and sold her body to collect money for your treat-" Aryan punched Advait so hard that he landed on the ground with a loud thud.

   ______________________________________

   " Aisha..." Aryan turned her towards him by holding her arm.

    " My... surgery costed 2 lakh... Isn't it..!?"

    " Ye..ah but-"

    " You sold maa's mangalsutra and got 60,000 rupees right..."

    " Hmm..."

   " What about the 1.5 lakh...!?"

   " That...tha..-"

   Aryan pulled her close to himself while breathing heavily, slowly his eyes turning red in terror .

    He took her hand and kept it on his head...

    " Swear on me that you didn't go to any brothel house for the money..." Suddenly hearing the word brothel from Aryan's mouth everything flashed infront of Aisha's eyes , she remembered that helpless day.

     Her eyes got teary and Aryan jerked back to a distance as if he was hit by a thunderbolt....

    " No..no...no...this can't hap..pen...no..." He muttered holding his head like a maniac , he couldn't even hear Aisha's screams .

     __________________________________

     Aryan Singhania a rich , handsome
college student..( currently in the last year). He has dark past which he himself is unaware of but the people around him make him feel unwanted...

    Aisha Sharma a poor , sweet girl just joined the best college of her city..( currently in 3rd year). She has just her mother who works as a maid...

    They got married under certain circumstances, their love remained unconfessed while they started the new chapter of their life together....

🕺🏻 Let's enjoy this lovely tale together..💃🏻.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Will start publishing this book from 16th May 2024.

Make sure to add it in your library so when I update the chapters you recieve the notification 😉

_Chris 💛