Chapter 4: Transportation!!!

Story Unfolds:

At a deep forest near Baranabat:

Two boys were lying side by side. No consiousuness was seen in their own bodies. They had passed out since 3 days. No sign of consciousness was to be seen in their lifeless bodies.

An elderly yet beautiful woman was seen crying her heart out before the head of both of the boys. She had the reason of doing so. They were her dear sons. Her karna and Arjuna!!! She was feeling dead inside. She had only one desire in her life. To see both of them. Alive. The devastating Fire of Barnanbat had engulfed them both. As they tried to save each other. They were inseparable since childhood. Her feelings were hurt and in her own mind she was thinking like this "Mera Karna Arjuna ayega!!!" (Sorry for my another poor joke!!!)

 Her feelings were hurt and in her own mind she was thinking like this "Mera Karna Arjuna ayega!!!" (Sorry for my another poor joke!!!)

She was looking expectantly at the faces of her two unconscious boys. They were still unconscious. Her own motherly heart was seen to be now bleeding profusely. She had looked at them without blinking her eyelids.

"Mate!!!" A whisper rang in her own eardrum.

With a jolt she sharply turned back to look at two other boys of around 19. They were her sister Madri's twins Nakul and Sahadev, who were called lovingly as Kul-Dev.

It was Nakul who whispered to her. She was his Goddess. He, even if her stepson, worshipped her even more. She was not only his mother but also his Goddess. He could not see her like this way.

"Mate, ansu ponjh lijiye. Jyesthowko kuch nahin hoga. Woh sadiab ek sath the. Ek sath hi jagenge. (Mother, wipe your tears. Nothing will happen to our elder siblings. They stay together. I hope that they will come back to the senses together.)" He tried to assure her in vain.

His twin brother Sahadev was seen making a preparations of medicine

His twin brother Sahadev was seen making a preparations of medicine. Both those boys had a quality. They could treat any person. Due to their medical expertise. As the sons of two God's of medicine. Aswini Kumar. So it was up-to them to bring back the senses of their two siblings.

"Dev, bratao ko honsh kyun nahin ati?!! (Why they are still senseless?!!! What is the reason of their this kind of unconsciousnes?!!)" Nakul asked to his twin in shock.