Epi-2 "Mashiho?"

"Wait! Its 9am? Aish!!" Ava exclaimed as she saw the time in her phone. She looked around for her bestie Zaiva who wakes her up usually, for school. She couldn't find her. She sweared "shibal! Did that brat left for class without me?".

Ava managed to get her uniform on and she threw all the books she find near her into her bag and left room with a bread between her lips. It almost takes Twenty minutes to reach her school from her dorm. She rushed out in the hope of finding a taxi but all she saw was her best friend JungHwan in a well groomed outfit with his Mercedes. Ava was stunned to see JungHwan like that.

She startled "What the heck is this Hwannie? Why you came here? Will you be coming to school like this? Huh? Or you are drunk?".

"Stop! I'm not drunk! The one who wears different socks is druken one!" JungHwan replied pointing at Ava's pair of socks which is totally different. "Uhm-huh.....!I was in a hurry!" She said while rolling her socks down.

JungHwan frowned "Why you were in a hurry when it is a holiday?".

"Holiday?!?!" Ava exclaimed as she stood up. JungHwan opened his car door and asked "Coming?" and Ava automatically entered the car.

JungHwan sat on driver's seat. "Why it was a holiday btw?" Ava asked to JungHwan who has his whole concentration on the road. "They were renovating our school for the Annual Party" JungHwan said still having his full focus on the road. Ava let out a deep sigh and she looked outside the window. "Where are we heading to?" Ava asked looking at him. For which JungHwan said "Just look forward to it" He said smiling at her.

"What? My phone? Wae?" Zaiva questioned in confusion to her twin brother Mashiho.

"My phone got damaged, it's not working! I need a phone in an emergency case" Mashiho tries to request her politely.

"Emergency? No one's gonna kidnap you! So don't worry!" Zaiva said as she laid on the couch and switches on her TV. Mashiho stands in front of the TV stretching his hands out in order to get her attention towards his request....

"If you give me your phone, I'll give you my Ps5 for a day! Deal?" He offers his hands to accept the deal. "Really? Then okay! Deal!" Zaiva said throwing her phone. Just a miss Mashiho didn't drop it. "Don't ever dare to read my texts and attend any of the calls I receive !" She said as she concentrates on the TV show. "Fine! I won't! You continue dreaming with your delusional boyfriend Gong yoo~" he teases her as he left the place. "You get lost man!" Zaiva yells annoyed.

"To the mountains or the fields?" JungHwan asked still having his full concentration on the road. "I prefer-" before Ava could possibly complete her sentence, JungHwan continues "Mountains?". "How-w?" Ava was being way too stunned at his response. JungHwan chuckles as he never fails to spoil his focus on the route.

There were a lot of thoughts running on Ava's mind~

Ava's P.O.V

Why was he taking me out? Is he taking me on a date? Is he gonna propose me? Oh gosh! I should prepare myself! Should I say 'Aww...I love you too' or should I say 'Yeah....I love you too Hwannie'? I guess so the second option was way more-