𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮 : 𝓘𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 ?

*𝐏.𝐒, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞! ^3^*

As i looked at the boy who sprinted away, i stood there for a moment. Confused. I had many thoughts in my mind. "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞..."

I snap out of my trance as the car behind me honked at me to move away.

"Hey, girl! Move already! Can't you see the green light!?"

The man shouted at me as he kept on honking his horn at me. I groan in frustration before i saw that boy from earlier was still in view. A race, huh? Why not. I'm about to be late anyways..

I took my position, taking one more quick breather before sprinting away again. Only a few seconds passed and i was already right behind his trail. I hadn't raced with someone as fast as me in a while, it felt nice. Something i needed..

The boy turned his head to me, the look on his face was a surprised expression but his surprised look turned into a smirk almost immediatly...

"Here already? You're fast.."

I gazed at him with an unamused look. His face told me that he was scheming something on the top of his head.

"But not fast enough."

He said with a cocky expression placed on his face, as he looked back towards him. Confusion wept my mind. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡? What was all that smack about? And why was he-..

*𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐇!!*

Suddenly, air washed over my face. I couldn't really see anything for a moment but when i did...the guy...was a lot further now!? Confusion turned into surprised and then surprised turned into annoyance.

There was no way i was going be buying that guy lunch! I rode as i fast as i could but half of my energy was wasted before this race even started..

My frustration grew as i kept on sprinting behind him. The gap between us was quite big, and the distance of the school was still a few meters away. I wouldn't make it in time even if i tried hard enough.

I had to catch up somehow...

------
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was still in the lead. Looking forward, waiting for her to atleast catch up to me, but there were no signs of her anymore..

Shifting my head to look behind me, the girl was nowhere to be seen. It's like she vanished into thin air.

"Where the hell is she.."

Confusion replaced the smirk that was plastered on my face. I felt completely disappointed right now.

"She seriously gave up..already?"
I groaned as i looked back forward. I thought i was racing someone 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, not some slow poke.. I slowed down my pace, not wanting to waste any more energy...before i saw another person riding a bike coming from an alleyway, now riding infront of me.

As i looked closer at the person's bike, i noticed it was...the girl's bike from earlier. Was that that her? No, it can't be her..she was just behind me moments ago..

I was about to come closer to the person infront of me, but at that moment they sprinted away..! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫..

The smirk on my face came back as i tried catching back up to her.

-----
Going through that alleyway was an idea that could have ended up making me win or lose. I just got lucky there. If it were a longer route i would have ended up behind his trail again.

I didn't bother looking behind me to check if he was still present. All i wanted to do was get this over with, and..well win, ofcourse.

-----
The school was visable now, and but there was still a whole meter left. All i had to do was increase my speed and i would win...

As i start to increase my pace, he did aswell. There wasn't anything surprising about that. It was obivious that this guy wouldn't go down so easily without a proper fight..
He was riding next to me now, looking like a crazy person you'd see in a mental hospital...
He still had that smirk on while he stuck the tip of his tongue out.

"Man..he looks really crazy" I thought, glancing at him for a second.

As he was about to take the lead, i immediately sprinted again. I was not going to let him take the lead anytime soon.

The school entrance was closer now, but the closer i get the more i feel his presence behind me coming closer...untill he suddenly went back racing next to me.

Though this wasn't even a real race, he placed all his energy on this...

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.

I put all the last of my energy on this final sprint, finishing this amateur of a race in first place.

----------------------------------------------------
As i arrived at the school entrance i felt a sense of relief wash over me. I slowed down my bike, standing at the entrance for a moment

Taking off my helmet, i moved my bangs from my face as i felt sweat pour down on my forehead. My breath getting heavy again.

As i try to catch my breath, i hear a voice from behind. It was him..
I removed my hand from my forehead as i looked back at him with an unamused expression, expecting him to lash out at me because he lossed at his own race.

"Huh, i guess i owe you a lunch now.."

He said, laughing it off while he ruffled his hair a bit as he kept the same wide smirk on his face.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝐘𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆?"

He extended his hand to me for me to shake as he looked at me. I glanced down at his hand before looking away to the side. Making him put his hand down..

"𝑰'𝒎 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘/𝐍.."