𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻: "𝒴ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ."

The story of this chapter refers to epsiode 71-82 (Season 2). The previous chapters we're placed in the past btw guyss!!

P.S srry for not uploading as frequently, been busy w school and stuff...

-----------

"You're late." I said, gazing at Wooin's devilish smirk. Will he ever stop being so insufferable to me?

"Come on! I made it on time didn't i?" He smirked at me before he took of his helmet. "Besides, i'm not the only one who was late..."

"So? Why does that matter..." A strong feeling came in me, knowing his response would be such a idiotic one. Whatever it was, it was bound to be unnecessary.

"That super rookie kid from team humming bird, spotted him on my way here." He responded in a tone as if it were the most important thing ever.

"Wow, that's so interesting..."

Suddenly a loud voice could be heard from the speakers, the MC. How did everything become ten times louder now?

"Hello!!!! Beloved riders!! Starting today, i'm going to be your new mc!!! The name's Bur~~ning~! Man!!" Not long after that the MC started explaining the rules for the following race.

"Now!!! In 10 minutes, group A will begin the first race!!!"

"Well...we're in group A, so we better get going. The others are pissed at you." I said before pulling onto Wooin's ear, basically dragging him with me. "Hey! Ow, ow, ow! You don't gotta pull on my ear like that!"

----------

"Did you really have to flick them off like that?" I asked as i handed him a water bottle. "What? It's a free country, can't i express myself anymore?" He smirked at me again before taking a sip of the water.

Wooin took his time drinking that bottle of water, almost finishing the whole thing and leaving me with a small amount...

"Greedy much?"

"Oh please, were you do one who had to race? Right, i didn't think so." He said before moving his arm acrossed my shoulder. "Now let's go, i can't be smelling like sweat all day."

"You're right, go take a shower..." I muttered, closing my nostrils as i moved my head away. "Hey, it's not that bad! Stop being dramatic." After that, all that could be heard was him laughing away.

"That's what you think..."

----------

"Now!!! The group C race is about to begin!!! I can't wait to see what kind of performance group C will give us this time!" The mc announced shortly after the group B race.

"Isn't hummingbird in group C?" I asked, lazily turning my head towards Wooin's direction.

"Mhm, and we're gonna go watch them."

"Seriously? Is it even necessary?" Annoyance came washing my head again. Ofcourse we had to. Well whatever, i can always-

"Yep, let's go!" Wooin exclaimed before a hand came crawling on my shoulders, basically dragging me away from the ground i stood on.

As the group C race began, every each of those racers rode like hell even at the start. The crowd was one hell of a scream fest too...

"I wonder if those fruit guys used the stuff that i gave them before.." He suddenly remarked, making me turn my head towards him. Fruit guys?

"Stuff? What do you mean?"

"Hm? You don't remember?" Instead of directly answering the question, he just smirked. Typically Wooin.