𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 : 𝓢𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓲𝓈 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽 !

"Well shit...you sure are hot tempered..." His hand supported his head as he continued to look at my way. "I was just teasing~"

"Is that your bad interpretation of teasing?" I asked with a clear sign of unamusment on my face.

"Pfft..." He gave me the same smirk, probably trying to piss me off even more then i am at this moment. "Interpretion? You really are boring..."

I was about to say something but he really just had to open his mouth just now again, didn't he?

"Anywayssssss....you're really good at riding. You planning on going pro some day?" His question kind of surprised me since i didn't expect that to come out of his mouth.

I kept myself silent for moment since i've never thought about it before, since no one really asked me that up until now.

"Nah, it's just a hobby. I've got other plans in mind for now." i answered nonchalantly, while my eyes glance down at the desk.

"That's such a waste of talent." He replied as the smirk on his face grew wider. "Well, whatever...that's not the point. Have you considered streetracing then?"

Streetracing? I've heard about streetracing before, it was usually different crews having races against each other at night. In short words it sounded like amateur racing to me, which for the most half probably was. There are loads of videos of street racing on the internet, some of them even being filmed live on most occasions.

"Amateur races don't gain my interest." I blatantly reply, my eyes moving back onto his as i finished my sentence.

"Seriously, did you even think about it first? You can gain extra money on that shit y'know? Or so i've heard.." He shrugged his shoulders. "Not that you really need it. You're bike looked pretty expensive anyway."

I gave him another annoyed look. "Okay, and? What would i even gain if i try streetracing? Don't you need a crew for that? Or are you uncertain about that too, hm?"

My chin rested on the palm of my hand, as i looked at him waiting for a reply to come out.

"What? You dont think i know much about streetracing as much as you do?" Hints of annoyance were noticeable in his voice, but he still kept that smirk of his. "Hey, i'm just stating all the shit i know to you. No need to play smartass over here." He leaned back on his chair further, with his hands behind his head.

"But wouldn't it be fun though? Maybe not for the money, but how about for the views? Who knows, ya could get famous from it on the internet."

"Being famous is not on my agenda right now."

"Then what it is? A decent job in the near future? Come on, doesn't that not sound a little bit boring to you at all?" He said with a bored expression on his face.

"Well what other option do i really have? Sure, i could be professional athlete but it's not really something i want. Streetracing doesn't really suit me either. Kinda dangerous too."

"But that's what makes streetracing fun. Dangerous, but entertaining enough." The way Wooin said it seemed like..some sick twisted thing he enjoyed and the way he smiled to himself and stared up at the ceiling made it even freakier. Am i in a room with a crazy person?

"Yeah, okay..." I stared at Wooin, looking at him if he was actually insane or not, that was until a teacher came into the room.

"One hour has already been through hasn't it? You're both free to leave for break." The teacher announced as she held the door open for us.

-------

When i thought this day couldn't get any worse, Wooin tagged along. Why? I thought break would be more peaceful now, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

"Remind me why you are following me again?" Annoyance crepped onto me again as i look at his face waiting for an answer from him.

"I wouldn't say following you, more like...accompanying you!~" His response was predictable at this point. He threw an arm around my shoulder while he sucked on a lollipop. "Besides, aren't we friends now?~"

"Friends? We were strangers one hour ago." I felt different pairs of eyes of students exchanging glances at the two of us. This was embarssing...

"But we're friends now! So don't go running off, yeah?" He squeezed me closer towards him on the bench.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲...