𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎~🥀𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧🥀

"Hello?" He chuckled. "Tough crowd...well, not to worry! Let's try this again. Ahem, hello there you lovely lady!" He said, taking my hand, "I'm Alastor, the radio demon! And you...?"

He glanced down at me and his smile started to falter.

"You...look awfully familiar..." His eyes widened and he dropped my hand, though his smile remained still.

"I...I'm Y/N," I said with a weak smile, "...and I believe we have met...before..." I said nervously.

"Yes...yes I believe I recall that..." He replied harshly.

"Um, yes and about that I um—"

"You killed me," he said as his eyes flickered in anger, yet his smile remained still and cold.

Wow, straight to the point, huh?

"Uh, well...not technically..."

"Not technically?! Not technically...hah! I'm sorry Y/N, but I don't wish to spend any more time with you now than I do ever!" And with that, he stormed away, tending to the other guests as they ate their jambalaya.

I frowned. "I really fucked up, didn't I...?" I muttered, rubbing my arm.

"Wait, you killed him?" Asked Angel.

"W-well—"

"Fuck! Badass! Can you do it again?" He joked.
I managed a weak laugh and he pulled me into a side hug.

"Ya can't have 'em all like ya, Y/N..." Angel said, squeezing me. "Luckily, I do," he said with a grin.

"Thanks Angel..." I said, forcing a smile.

He chuckled. "And if it makes ya feel better, his jambalaya is shit."

I smirked. "Is it now?"

He nodded. "Oh yeah. Please get your ass in there and do something about it!" He begged.

"I don't know Angel, I don't want to prance around the guy..."

"Why not? He just treated you like shit!"

"Well—"

"The Queen of the Kitchen needs to reclaim her throne!" He announced. "Plus, the staff misses ya, toots! Do it for me?" he asked with pleading eyes.

I chuckled, "okay, okay...but only because it's you..." I said, and started heading towards the dining room.

"Let's go whoop his ass!"

"Angel!"

"Fine...let's go have a very PG social interaction with our friends..."

"That's more like it."

"...where we kick a little bit of ungrateful ass."

I couldn't help but stifle a laugh at that.

"Don't make it a big scene when I come in though, okay? I don't want to attract his attention too much..."

"Oh, of course of course!" Angel said with a sly smile.

~•*•~

"Doot doot doot doot!!" Angel announced, trying to impersonate a trumpet. "Our majesty Y/N, queen of the kitchen has arrived to save us from this shitty food!" He exclaimed, dramatically throwing his arms around as I walked through the doorway. "Silence commoners! Our majesty has something to say!"

"What? No I don't!" I aggressively whispered to Angel.

"Oh yes you do! Save us from this jambalaya-obsessed freak!" He whispered back. "Now, listen up slaves! She's about to say something!"