Before read

Disclaimer: I do not owe Stray Kids, Lee Know and Han Jisung. This is a fan fiction, written just for fun.

Genre: introspective, yaoi, romantic, omegaverse, fan fiction.

Warning: Angst, AU, Smut, adult content.

Moon's safe space:

As usual, English is not my first language so help me to find mistakes and be understanding.

This fic will be veeery short, like 5 chapter? I am still finishing it but I will not start a new long fic until I finish It's You.

Anyway, this is my first time writing and publishing about Omegaverse, so I will go soft and I will do it my way. So, please, read below!

Omegaverse

This is a subgenre of erotic fiction; the stories are set in societies where humans live according to hierarchies of dominance that categorize them into dominant "Alphas", neutral "Betas" and submissive "Omegas", determining how they interact with each other on a romantic, erotic and sexual level.

Each author decides how to develop and what characteristics to give to the three subgenres, as well as the rules of the new world (for example, for some, Omega can remain pregnant).

In my specific case I will call everyone's heats "heats" (often Alphas' are called "ruts"), I didn't include knots in the story (if you want more details https://www.wattpad.com/546924059-the-unofficial-guide-to-the-omegaverse-basic/page/ 2) but I want to underline one thing: in my fan fic the male omega (bottom) has an anus much more similar to a vagina (it lubricates itself, contracts during orgasm and cleanses itself).

In reality this does NOT happen and therefore I remember that:

1. Anal sex without lubrication or with saliva instead of lubricant is very dangerous. Small cuts are created in the mucosa and lead to very nasty and painful infections.

2. Unprotected anal sex is extremely risky for both partners, even if the two people do not have STDs, because the anus is an area full of bacteria.

3. The anus does not contract like the vagina for pleasure. It can contract, thanks to the levator ani muscle that we use to defecate, so when you read things like this in the ff, know that it's not really real.

Okay, so, wait for the first chapter and let me know if you have questions!

As usual, don't hesitate to leave comments (funny, serious, whatever) and please remember to support me with the vote/stars!

Moon <3