IV

The days passed and Han and Minho were finally a real couple. They went out together, alone or with Chan and Felix; they spent a lot of time at each other's houses, with Yun or with the twins. And their relationship seemed to have stabilized, just as the pain had subsided and the attraction between them seemed more bearable.

«Why don't you call me Alpha?» Minho asked one day, while they were hugging each other watching a movie. The older one's arms wrapped around the younger, who had his back to him.

«Excuse me?» Han looked at him sideways, turning his head.

«Felix calls Chan Alpha every now and then» Minho explained, making sweet eyes.

«Well, Felix is an Omega and he's Felix! He has strange kinks!» Jisung blurted out, turning his eyes back to the tv.

«And aren't you an Omega?» Minho asked with a smirk. Han always had to deny everything before accepting it.

Jisung shook his head.

Minho quickly pulled him closer, burying his face in the boy's neck and running his tongue all the way down to his ear, causing their scents to mix.

«Aren't you my Omega?» he whispered to him, his voice hoarse.

Jisung felt like dying. His body reacted immediately, his cock hardened, his hands tightened on the sheets, while his head moved to give Minho free access to his neck and a moan escaped his lips. He immediately pushed his ass against Minho's crotch, arching his back. His body could not resist the call of his Mate, it immediately surrendered to his skilled hands.

«I'd say it's obvious» Minho chuckled; he was proud that, despite Jisung's stubbornness, he had that effect on the boy.

The younger seemed to recover from the intense whirlwind of emotions and glared at him. He grabbed a pillow, hit him on the shoulder and placed it between their bodies to create some distance.

«You're a fucking pervert!»

Minho laughed out loud, looking at the angry Jisung who still didn't want to accept the very strong sexual energy between them. He didn't want to accept that Minho's tongue on his skin sent him into ecstasy, made him lose all rationality. That idea, of totally abandoning himself to someone, agitated him, even though that someone was Minho.

«But what's so bad about being an Omega?» Minho asked, half jokingly and half curious. He wanted to understand if he could do or say something that would help his little one accept his own nature.

«They're fucking submissive, they let their Alpha decide everything. It's hateful.» he blurted out, omitting the fact that let himself go completely with someone terrified him.

Minho looked at him perplexed. Han was lying, eyes fixed on the ceiling, and seemed lost in his thoughts.

«Do you really think so?» he asked in a soft tone.

Jisung nodded and gave him a quick glance, before turning his back again, his eyes fixed on the television screen again.

The older caressed his shoulders kindly, without removing the pillow that separated them, and left an innocent kiss on his soft neck.

«What if we were different?» he whispered.

Han looked at him over his shoulder, almost getting lost in those big, sweet eyes. The way Minho was looking at him was disarming and Jisung felt his stomach knot.

«What do you mean?» he asked, hesitant.

«To me the Alpha is not the one who decides everything, but the one who takes care of the Omega and who would die for him.» he said, stroking Jisung's arm with a serious expression and then making their eyes meet again, «I would die for you, Jisung.» he simply added.