III

Flashback

Felix and his Mate were lying on the couch in the older's house, watching a movie. Chan was behind the younger and was drawing small circles with his fingers on Felix's exposed side. The other seemed to be enjoying those cuddles too much; a groan escaped his lips and Chan held back a smile.

«Horny, baby?» he whispered, brushing his nose against the back of his neck. His scent was so intoxicating.

«Channie!» Felix blurted out, blushing brightly.

«You don't have to be ashamed with me...» the other said, leaving small kisses on his cheek.

It had been a week since they met. As promised by Chan, they tried to take it slow, they only gave each other a few sweet kisses, but Felix couldn't take it anymore. His body was exploding with the desire to be touched by the other and Chan felt it, struggling to hold back himself.

«Can I make you feel good?» he asked then, whispering close to his ear. They didn't have to let themselves go completely, have wild sex or things like that; Chan could at least make his little Omega enjoy the moment.

Felix nodded, shyly.

«Words, baby»

«Yes, Alpha, please» Felix murmured.

Chan bit his lower lip hard. It was the first time Felix had addressed him like that and... It was damn exciting.

He gently slipped his hand into his Omega's boxers, touching him for the first time, unable to hold back a grunt at that contact. Felix's cock was thick, veiny... Perfect for his hand.

He began to gently move it, while Felix sank onto his chest, eyes closed, lips open, his breathing labored.

«You are so sexy...» Chan whispered in his ear, quickly pushing him towards his orgasm. It was known to everyone that sexual desire between Mates was unbelivable and the strength of the orgasms were greater, so it was normal to be needy, to be loud and to last significantly less. And for Felix it was the first time anyone had touched him, so everything was overwhelming to say the least.

Chan pressed his big hard cock against Felix's ass still covered by his jeans: «You're mine, you know that, right?» he whispered to him in a hoarse low voice. And for Felix it was too much: he came immediately on the Alpha's hand, panting his name and arching his back.

He turned to Chan, his mind still fuzzy, and hid his face in his chest, while the older grinned, happy to have made him feel good.

And at that moment Felix's phone rang, his best friend's name on the display.

«Sungie?»

End of Flashback

Han entered the Lee's house hesitantly, hiding behind Minho and without letting go of his soft hand. He was immediately greeted by several beautiful smiles. Minho's parents were a wonderful couple, his mother had big eyes like her son and his father had the same perfect nose of Minho. No wonder the boy was so handsome.

«Hello, Jisung! It's a pleasure» Mr. Lee smiled at him, shaking his hand. Mrs. Lee hugged him warmly. Minho never let go of his hand.

Jisung then turned towards Minho's two younger brothers who were looking at him, talking to each other and giving him small glances. He immediately noticed that the two looked a lot like their older brother, they had the same cheeky smile and the same challenging look.

«Are you the one hyung always talks about?» one blurted out, pointing at Han who widened his eyes. Did Minho often talk about him with his family?

«Ryung!» Minho scolded, narrowing his eyes at him.