𝗜: 𝗕𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

(Idol AU)

Y/n's POV:

You sighed heavily, sweat beads spotted throughout your forehead as you grabbed the last hefty bag of soil, throwing it in the worn down red Chevrolet.

It was a humid sunny day, however the sun was beginning to set, and your day was finally coming to an end.

You were a farmer, well not you exactly; your father was a farmer. At first it was just you helping him out whenever you could, but you just ended up following his footsteps. Nowadays your dad makes you do all the heavy lifting while he sits in his beloved truck drinking his sweet tea.

You didn't really mind, since number one, he was starting to get to that ripe age of elderly. And number two, you've already grown accustomed to the extreme conditions that occurs while working.

You lived in a small village in South Korea, Andong. This place was the only place that you have ever called home, never really leaving the town for much, and you never really thought about leaving.

 This place was the only place that you have ever called home, never really leaving the town for much, and you never really thought about leaving

A 21 year old guy with no dreams in particular, just wanted to be happy with whatever you have.

You were already content with where you were at. People in the village depended on you, you had great relationships with everyone, your family, and you had great friends.

But, there was a girl in town that you've known pretty much all your life. You both were best friends for as long as you could remember, and both of your parents also got along really well.

Go Min-si. She was the villages' heart of beauty, as residents would put it.

Even though you both had been very close for a long time while sharing everything with each other, what Min-si didn't know is that you've always had eyes for her