swadmare

I know this ship is supposed to be toxic and angsty so uh

nightmare had just woken up from a deep sleep. swad was making food in the kitchen. nightmare got out of bed and went into the kitchen. "oh darling you're up" swad would say as he gave nightmare food. "what time is it.. " nightmare asked tiredly. "about 1:30 pm darling" swad replied. damn he woke up late. swad would walk up to nightmare and kiss him on the forehead. nightmare tried to push swad away. swad sat down next to nightmare. nightmare was blushing. nightmare ate the food he was given and noticed something off about it. there was this white powder sprinkled on the food. nightmare didn't think much of it and finished eating. a  few minutes after, nightmare started to feel a bit tired and nauseous. swad noticed the effects starting to work on nightmare. swad would pick up nightmare and hold on to him tight. his positive aura increased a little bit. nightmare was lured to sleep due to the amount of positivity around him. swad set nightmare down on the bed and sat down next to him. "heh guess the powder worked quite well. I should use it next time also." swad would think. "I'll never let go of you darling"

this is one of the longest ones I've done lol. I honestly don't know if this is angst or fluff. fluffy angst. yea that's what I'll call it.