killermare( again bc i want to)

i must do this because my fav sanscest book with killermare fluff in it got deleted:(

there was a huge storm outside and killer hadn't come home yet. nightmare worried. killer came home. he was soaked. nightmare teleported to killer. nightmare grabbed a towel and dried killer. nightmare took off killers jacket and put it in the wash. killer hugged nightmare. he dug his head into nightmares chest as his eyes softened. nightmare put his hands on killers back and pulled him closer. nightmares tentacles wrapped around killers small figure. one wrapped around his body one time. two times because of how small he was. another wrapped around his leg, another on his arm, the last one on his head. killer felt loved and secure like this. killer slowly closed his eyes and relaxed. before nightmare knew it, killer was passed out. nightmare carried him into the room and carefully laid down in bed while holding killer still. nightmare caressed killers cheek and pulled his head closer in his chest. killer let out a quiet, slow pur. nightmare heard it but just barely. he'd rub killers back is a loving way. killer purred a bit louder, adjusting his position. nightmare relaxed while holding killer. nightmare eventually fell asleep with killer still being held.

awhhhhhh😭😭😭😭