Chapter 5 - Name

Oliver and Octavia walked into the restaurant and got a table, Oliver pulling Octavia's chair out for her.

"Chivalrous, aren't you?" Octavia once again teased after Oliver had sat down.

Just when Oliver was about to stutter out an awkward answer, a waitress came to take their orders.

"Oh, uh, I'll have whatever she's getting," Oliver said, smiling.

"Then I guess we'll both be having a California Roll!" Octavia declared, handing back the menus to the waitress.

"Sooo, I'm guessing you like seafood?" Oliver queried, noticeably breaking out of his comfort zone, trying his best to seem casual.

"Wow, how'd you guess?! What gave it away?!"
Octavia sarcastically exclaimed, grinning.

Oliver grinned back, which gave Octavia the chance to notice a little gap between his two front teeth. Now that she was really looking at him, he was sort of cute.

"So, you said your name's Oliver, right? I think it suits you."

"Really? I don't know..."

"You know what I think would fit you better though?"

"What??" Oliver said, cocking his head slightly.

"Coffee Spiller Jr. lll," Octavia playfully quipped.

"Hmm, I don't know, Miss Runs-Into-Me-And-Wastes-My-Coffee, I'll consider it," Oliver chuckled, causing Octavia to slightly blush.