𝒊𝒗. WHAT LIES IN OUR ANATOMY

CHAPTER FOUR: WHAT LIES IN OUR ANATOMY !
✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰
4x07 — Memoriam.

CHAPTER FOUR: WHAT LIES IN OUR ANATOMY !✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰4x07 — Memoriam

            KENNEDY DECIDED TO GRAB SOME COFFEE BEFORE SHE AND THE TEAM HEADED TO THE AIRSTRIP BACK TO DC

KENNEDY DECIDED TO GRAB SOME COFFEE BEFORE SHE AND THE TEAM HEADED TO THE AIRSTRIP BACK TO DC. Her usual coffee order was lots of creamer, sugar and milk. The sweeter, the better. After grabbing a cup of coffee for the second time today, she'd joined the team downstairs at the casino where they were meeting down at the hotel they were staying at.

Kennedy had approached Morgan as he was playing with one of the machines. "Come on, baby. Give it to me. Give it to me. See? Nuh-uh." He smirked as he was trying to win. "The odds are 99-1, Morgan." Kennedy told and Morgan looks her way. "Alright, miss thang, since you know what to do, why don't you try and win on this thing?" Morgan asks and Kennedy shakes her head — "Nuh-uh, my father taught me that gambling burns a hole in your pocket. No way am I starting that now." Kennedy walks away towards where Rossi is sitting.

Morgan goes back to gambling when Emily walks up to him. "Morgan, can you-- Please, can you-- My head." She holds her head in irritation. Kennedy looks at the woman and chuckles, "Someone had too much fun last night." She teases as she takes another sip from her coffee. "My bad. Sorry." Morgan apologizes as Emily sits next to Kennedy.

           "I hate Vegas." Emily groans as she holds her head. "Come on, Prentiss. How can you hate Vegas? This is a grown folk's playground." Morgan comments as he looks around.

           JJ approaches the group with her suitcase in hand. "Anyone seen Reid?" She asks, noticing someone else is missing besides Hotch. "I know he stayed with his mom last night." Morgan stated.

"Well, he should be here by now. He knows the departure time." JJ sighs and looks over at the machine that Morgan was previously playing. "That thing still has credit on it." Before JJ can even touch it, Emily points a warning finger at her. "JJ, I swear to God—" She warns as she continues to hold her head.

JJ throws a confused look at her. "What?" She asks. Rossi points at Emily and then makes a grouchy face, indicating that that was her mood right now. It makes both Kennedy and Morgan laugh.