𝒗𝒊. WHAT MEN WANT, WHAT WOMEN NEED

CHAPTER SIX: WHAT MEN WANT, WHAT WOMEN NEED !
✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰
4x09 — 52 Pickup.

CHAPTER SIX: WHAT MEN WANT, WHAT WOMEN NEED !✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰4x09 — 52 Pickup

            THE BAU TEAM HAD BEEN INVITED IN FOR A CASE IN GEORGIA

            THE BAU TEAM HAD BEEN INVITED IN FOR A CASE IN GEORGIA. Jordan was now currently presenting the case to them in the conference room. "Vanessa Holden, age 25. Last Friday night, she was clubng with her sister. A stranger, white male, roughly her age, picked her up. They left the club at 1am, went back to her place. He forced her on her hands and knees."

            Jordan then pressed the button on the remote to show the photos. "And then he cut her open just below the stomach." Kennedy lets out a breath at the brutality of the case. "Whoa." Morgan comments as Rossi adds, "Yeah. Pretty rough."

          "The gutting causes the intestines to spill out. You can survive for a few hours, actually even days." Reid told and Kennedy sighs, "Seen on the battlefield when I was still in the military. You never get used to that." She shakes her head at the past thoughts. It was never easy seeing people she knew die in front of her in such brutal ways, whether they were blown up or shot, it was never easy.

         "Postmortem indicates that he slit her throat at 5am." Jordan added. "So he disemboweled her but didn't kill her for four hours." Rossi says. "He could be a sexual sadist." Emily suggests.

          Jordan nodded, "Yeah, I thought so, too, but I found two priors from a year ago-- prostitutes, actually, in motel rooms." She hands files to the team and they look over the old case. "Ok. So keep running with it. Why do you think this is the same unsub?" Morgan asks.

         "In Vanessa Holden's apartment, the following were discover-- bleach, ammonia, trash bags-- all in a triangular pattern. One year ago, motel rooms-- bleach, ammonia, trash bags-- also in a triangular pattern." Jordan shows on the screen of the photos of the crime scenes.

         "He's cleaning up." Emily indicates. "Might be trying to hide his tracks." Morgan assumes. "Could be a sign of remorse." Reid listed. "Or showing that he can overpower them." Kennedy added in.