𝒗𝒊𝒊. BLENDING IN AS A NORMAL FUNCTIONING PSYCHOPATH

CHAPTER SEVEN: BLENDING IN AS A NORMAL FUNCTIONING PSYCHOPATH !
✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰
4x11 — Normal.

CHAPTER SEVEN: BLENDING IN AS A NORMAL FUNCTIONING PSYCHOPATH !✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰4x11 — Normal

           THE TEAM HAD CURRENTLY BEEN ON THE JET, ON THE WAY TO THEIR NEXT CASE

           THE TEAM HAD CURRENTLY BEEN ON THE JET, ON THE WAY TO THEIR NEXT CASE. Kennedy had been texting Wendy, her sitter, who had been struggling with Leo's terrible three's, throwing tantrums at every turn. Kennedy began to worry about her son, wondering if maybe he was acting out due to the fact she was always on a case.

Kennedy sighed, putting her cell away once Hotch wanted to start to debrief their case. "This is Orange County, California." Jordan started, placing files in front of the agents. "Ten days ago, Judy Hannity, a real estate broker and a mother, was shotgunned on the 91 freeway."

"She survived this?" Emily questioned.
"Barely," Jordan answered. "She's paralyzed from the waist down. The second and third victims were both DOA. There were different vehicles for each shooting. A small black SUV, a black Sedan, a white Sedan, no makes, no plates."

"No solid witnesses?" Morgan asked. "The first victim described the shooter as a normal, middle-aged white guy in an SUV." Jordan told.

Hotch looks up from the file at Jordan. "She gave that description but she couldn't remember anything else?" He asks. "Isn't that consistent with trauma?" Jordan asks.

"Uh, actually, no." Emily answered. "Yeah, trauma victims either remember everything or nothing." Kennedy stated, knowing she'd seen her fair share of trauma victims down at her unit in the military.

"So wait--the third victim was shot last week, we just got the phone call today?" Reid asked. "Until the third shooting, the locals weren't convinced it was a serial shooter There were different cars, and the first shooting there was a different weapon." Jordan explained.

"It's the same weapon," Rossi said, tossing the photo of the weapon towards the table. "The shot pattern on the second and third one are much wider, though." Reid said.