Twelve

Tabitha,

I miss you. The days don't get any easier. I packed up my art studio and moved it because it held too many memories of you. All the times you would come and sit with me and watch me paint an endless array of objects. My favorite thing to paint to this day was you. It's always going to be you. My exhibit is next week and I wanted to send you a ticket, but more than anything, I just wanted you to be here with me. Someday soon I think I'll come visit you, Austin, and Abbey. It's been eleven months since I've seen any of you. God I miss you all. It's been cold and rainy without you here T. I'm so lost. You shouldn't have left me like that. It's not fair. You had such a bright future ahead of you. And it was all taken away so fast. I wish I would have been with you on that day. I just can't bring myself to say goodbye to you yet, because if I say goodbye then it means that this is real. T I can't sleep or eat. I miss our nightly dinners and the cheap wine. You always promised that you were going to be here till the end. God fucking damnit T, you pinky swore it. I'm sorry it took me so long to write to you. I've been busy with the exhibit because I know it's what you would have wanted. T please come back to me. I need you here now than ever. Please Tabitha come back. I bet you still look lovely as ever.

Sunsets aren't the same without you here,
Summer