Mikazuki Bigwave & Judas Priest - Part 3

Naples, Italy, June 15, 2006, 7:53 a.m.

Suddenly Guido Mista's cell phone began to ring incessantly.

The ringtone, Bob Marley's "Could You Be Loved," was not enough to wake the young man, but one could sense that something serious had happened.

On the phone was a member of Passione, Cannolo Murolo, supervising data analysis officer for the organization, who had previously contributed, along with Pannacotta Fugo and Sheila E, in the elimination of members of the Sezione Droghe.

The man was quite concerned, and anxiously awaited a response.

After a few minutes, at 8:05 a.m., Guido Mista woke up, and with a tired air answered the phone.

"Yaaawn! Yeee-ss?"

"Mista, my goodness, why aren't you answering?"

"Oh, Murolo, it's you! I'm so sorry, I drank too much yesterday and slept more than usual..."

"Never mind, I have something important to communicate to you, and we don't have time to waste."

"Oh sure, go ahead."

"According to my interceptions, the Delãndro Association has pinpointed the location of the relic."

"What, hey but are you sure we should talk about it over the phone?"

"After this conversation you can burn all the evidence, but I have the need to tell you now. If Delãndro gets hold of the relic, then they can unlock the true power of the mysterious "bones of Saint Jerome," and Passione would definitely be in danger. We must adopt a plan, and travel all the way to Rio if necessary."

"So here's the thing...Well, the boss has done some research, and it seems that there is a person living in Rio De Janeiro who could be useful to us..."

Rio De Janeiro, June 15, 2006, 12:45 a.m. A strange silence reigned at the Takanaka house.

Two days had passed since Delãndro's men attacked Bebe and Carlos Takanaka.

The latter, still in shock, had locked himself in his room, neither eating nor sleeping.

Meanwhile, Bebe was still alive.