Glitch in their code (💗)

They sat there worried about Ali.

"Want... him but... don't... want to hurt him..."

Ali was short for Alistair. He was their lover.

"It hurts... like I'm being... shocked... stupid water..."

Due to them being code water hurts them. It can also break them like it does with electronics.

"want... his comfort... it hurts.... to much...."

They start to cry but it was just code not actual tears. It's part of their code. They can't cry water or it will hurt.

"Ali..... it hurts...... please...... help....." They say as their eyes go fully black like they powered off.

~Earlier~

"Pammmmmmmmm" Ali says running over to the pink wolf. They looked over at him. "What is it?" Pam asks. "The kids are messing with the pool again!" Ali cries. "You know I can't deal with that Ali" Pam says. "Pandora is help them" Ali says. "OH GOD NO-" Pam says running out to the pool.

Razz and Artemis were making a mess while Pandora was playing with the waters code. "Children stop!" Pam yells. They all looked at them. "Nwever!" Artemis yells then giggles. "Please stop. Your going to hurt me and Pandora if we get hit by the water." Pam says looking right at Artemis. "Awhs okies" Artemis says.

Pam went to go see Ali, but when they got their he was just standing there. "Love you okay?" Pam asks putting their hand on Ali's shoulder. He looked at them his eyes were code. Pam backed away knowing what was causing that. "Let him go..." they say looking around. Alistair laughed. "𐒐𐒀! Ꮍ𐒀Ꮼ Ꮄ𐒀𐒐'Ꮏ 𐒐ᏋᏋᎴ ᏲᎥ𐒄 ᎵᎯ𐒄. Ꮍ𐒀Ꮼ'ᏒᏋ Ꮛ೫ᎥᎦᎿᏋ𐒐ᏟᏋ ᎦᏲ𐒀ᏬႱᎴ𐒐'Ꮏ ᏰᏋ Ꮅ𐒀ᎦᎦᎥᏰႱᏋ ᏰᏬᎿ 𐒀Ᏺ ᏇᏋႱႱ. ᎿᎥ𐒄Ꮛ Ꮏ𐒀 𐒄ᎯᏥᏋ ᎦᏬᏒᏋ Ꮍ𐒀Ꮼ ᎴᎥᏋ!" Alistair says in a glitched out voice. Alistair summoned water and aimed it at Pam. They couldn't get out of the way in time.

The water hit them

Then everything went dark.

----------

Left y'all on a cliffhanger

ya welcome

~🔥ᴋᴜᴍᴏʀɪ sᴏʟᴀᴄᴇ🔥