𝐃&𝐃: (𝟎𝟎𝟏) 💵🥀

AUTHORS POV

YUJIN: "Am I really not going to get a kiss after that?"

Beomgyu got off the girl's bed after slipping his boxers back on. When an ironic chuckle escaped his lips, the naked brunette under the sheets frowned.

CHOI BEOMGYU:  The infamous fuckboy/playboy of Seoul, who has fucked and dated the half of the female population of Korea, his parents were the most influential and wealthy couple in the country. They had made their fortune through shady business deals and strategic marriages. But their greatest achievement was their son or should i say a mistake for them, Beomgyu – a spoiled, arrogant brat who thought the world revolved around him.

A song that describes him? Womanizer.

BEOMGYU: "I don't kiss during and I definitely don't kiss after."

She sat back up, exposing her breasts that - sadly for her - didn't make any impression on Beomgyu anymore. He got what he wanted and his story with the girl, whose name he didn't even remember anymore, was over.

YUJIN: "Will we do this again?" she gulped, eyeing the handsome boy up and down as he put his clothes back on.

BEOMGYU: "It honestly wasn't even that good, so, no."

Her eyes widened and she was at loss for words as her jaw dropped a little too.

YUJIN: "You fucking asshole!" she threw whatever she found first under her palm. Her anger could be seen as ironic since she knew exactly the type of person Beomgyu was and what she was getting herself into.

The boy let out an uninterested chuckle as he picked up the shirt from the ground.

BEOMGYU: "Thanks, I was about to look for it." he said with a blank yet ironic face, and after he slid the shirt over his head, he gave the girl one last glance before walking out of her dorm room, not saying another word.

He sighed and ran fingers through his messy hair as the girl wore her clothes back and ran out of his mansion as he laughed ironically at the sight of the girl crying, as she also went out of the room, the maids giving him smiles as if they knew he just banged another girl without the intention of ever calling or seeing her again.

BEOMGYU: "Clean my room and throw those nasty bedsheets out and buy another ones, I don't ever want to see them" he slightly yelled at the maids while giving those bedsheets a disgusted look before walking away and entering his big ass living room.

As soon as he entered his living room, he was met with another sly smirk from his best friend.

YEONJUN: "What number was she? Like, 34th?" Yeonjun chuckled, making the younger do so too.