𝐃&𝐃: (𝟎𝟎𝟑) 💵🥀 (edited ver.)

AUTHORS POV

MR

MR.CHOI: "I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!" Mr. Choi yelled as loud as he could, roughly grabbing the glass resting on the table and smashing it on the floor, making it shatter all over the carpet. His face was red with fury, veins bulging at his temples.

Mrs. Choi stood beside him, her expression a mixture of anger and disgust, she clamped her hands together in order to contain herself from strangling her own son.

MRS.CHOI: "Do you have any idea what you've done to our reputation?" she hissed. "The scandal is all over the internet, do you even care about how this fucking affects us?!"

Beomgyu barely looked up from his phone, sprawled on the couch, clearly bored of the shit that happens almost every fucking day.

BEOMGYU: "It's not that big of a deal" he muttered, scrolling through his feed, he tried refreshing his feed twice in an attempt to find something interesting, in clear words—half naked girls.

He finds pleasure in two things, beating people up and having sex with girls, or should I say it's his coping method.

MR.CHOI: "Not that big of a deal?" Mr. Choi's voice trembled with rage. "You fucked a damn NURSE! Everyone is talking about it! Our business partners! our friends—everyone! You're a disgrace!"

It's crazy how his father has no shame saying the word fucked, lol.

Ignoring them and not giving a fuck to give them a response, Beomgyu just laughs nonchalantly seeing a funny meme his friend, Jeongin sent.

Which only fueled his dad's fury, his temper reaching a boiling point.

MR.CHOI: "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Mr. Choi roared, stepping closer to the couch where Beomgyu lay. He grabbed the phone out of Beomgyu's hand and threw it across the room, the device smashing against the wall.

Beomgyu's eyes finally met his father's, a flicker of irritation crossing his features, how can he be so fucking reckless? Like smashing a fucking phone that's probably worth more than some people's organs, rich people things.