A New world

I was suddenly woken up by hearing soft whispers in my ear as I rubbed my eyes and sat up I didn't see anyone nearby as I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it was currently 2:30 pm and I stood up and wiped my drool off my cousin grave as I call an Uber while walking to the entrance of the graveyard as I waited for my Uber I decided to check the forecast and when I looked I'd noticed that it was just cloudy for the rest of the day and the storm clouds were over with.

While I was riding home in the car from my Uber, I decided to check the news and see what happened with the presentation by Xenotec as I clicked on the live streaming video from youtube. The newscaster Fred was talking, "The presentation from Xenotec had gone utterly wrong as the first subject is now reported dead after being rushed to the hospital and different chemicals and substances were released into the atmosphere we still waiting on a statement on the Xenotec's Ceo Michael Anderson for now until we know more about the consequences please everyone remain calm and continue on you're regular day folks."

They switched the feed to show the amount of destruction that happened it looked like a hurricane had came through with water everywhere and glass pods shattered and cracked with even a fallen down tree it was just a mess and I was nervous about how the world would go on from here on out as 30 minutes passed the driver had reached my house as I was getting out I waved goodbye then closed the back door afterwards the Uber would drive away as it did I open my front door and locked it behind me as I yawned and went upstairs and walked to my room then I sat down on my bed and looked at my bookbag and remembered my essay while groaning and just layed back on my bed and looked up at the ceiling and thought about what my hero name would be.....then I'd suddenly knew what I wanted it to be as I jumped out of bed and grabbed a pencil from my bag and the essay papers I went downstairs and found my mom's work desk and placed my papers down and began writing my hero named and continuing my hero essay "I would be called the Golden shaman as I would go out to the city and heal people with my spiritual healing magic no one could be in danger again." As I writing more for my essay, I'd heard that same whispering from earlier that woke me up at the graveyard, but this time I could make it out as it said,"Troy.... Troy..... you... must..." I jumped away from the desk and looked side to side and said,"Who's there!?" Once again, I could hear the faint whispering.

"Come find me, Troy. I need your help... please, Troy.... " Then the whispering was gone, I began searching my house to see if anyone had broken in while I was gone but I couldn't find anything as I called out to the strange whispering "Who are you and how the hell am I hearing you!?" Then it was just cold, dead silence as I took a deep breath and just thought maybe I was going crazy I mean, I did pass out at a graveyard, and I just needed to focus on writing this essay before school tomorrow I sigh and approached the desk and continued working until my arm and hand were so sore from all the writing that I had done but it was worth it cause I was finally done with the hero essay.

I grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs and headed inside my bedroom, then I put my stuff in my bookbag as I checked the time and noticed that it was now 9:30 pm and I jumped into bed and put on some relaxing music and slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Suddenly I was falling down really fast as I was screaming loudly "Ahhhh, what the hell!" Then I landed harshly on the ground, and I could feel the mushy and wet dirt on my hands as I sat up and saw that the sky was pitch black and infront of me was rows and rows of different styles of coffins... like the modern-day black coffins to old wooden coffins from centuries ago I thought to myself "Where am I...did I die in my sleep or something..." I began walking through the rows of coffins.... as I could feel a gust of wind blow on my back I turned around and saw nothing but darkness...my voice was trembling as I spoke "Is anyone out there well... alive?" I keeped on walking while waiting for a response, but I got nothing but silence.

"Typically, what did I expect to get an answer from the dead ha..." I'd nervously chuckle while looking at the old smelly coffins as I held my nose closed and continued forward while also looking for anyway out of here with my body and soul intact I could feel my legs getting tired from the walking I had been doing then I stopped to take a rest but then black and dcreeped looking hands came out of the ground and grabbed my legs and started pulling me down into the dirt as I tried to pull them off of my legs my hands began burning and I let out a scream so loud I could hear the coffins shake as I tried wiggling my feet out it was pointless cause now my feet were under the dirt and now my legs were sinking in the dirt I shouted out for help "Someone please help me.... I don't want to die, not like this. Please, someone get me out of here..." I'd continued calling out for help as my legs and now half of my chest had sank in the soulless ground... I couldn't feel my legs anymore, I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be able to get out of this as my neck was now under the mud. I closed my eyes and felt myself go under, but just as my head went, something quickly pulled me out as I was coughing while having my hands on my knees. I heard a familiar voice. "You should be more careful standing in place for so long, or the nasty souls will get you.."

I looked up and saw my cousin, but he looked like a ghost, and I was in complete shock as I stumbled back. "Is that really you..." I said, and he responded with "Yes it's really me. Now you need to get out of here..." and I looked confused at him."Where exactly is here...?" He came closer to me and touched my hand as it glowed green. "The realm of the dead..." Suddenly, I groaned as I had fallen off my bed. I stood up and shook my head..."I-I don't that was just a-a dream..." I stood up and looked at the time, and it was 5:30 am, and I turned my phone off and I got in the shower 30 minutes later after I had gotten ready for school I walked downstairs and was thinking about my dream or whatever it really was... how did I get there if I am not really dead... I turned on the news and stared at the tv screen, and I saw the casual newscasters Fred and Jeremy, and they're were talking about something, so I turned up the tv. "So Jeremy has Xenotec said anything with the recent discovery of what the certain chemicals did to the people's bodies?" and Fred looked at him "No they haven't said anything recently with now with seemingly 50% or more of the world now having different powers."

I jumped back as he said that I looked at my hands as they're were glowing green randomly and I was breathing heavily then I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house and randomly my cousin's ghost from my dream had appeared infront of him "Relax Troy... just breathe."