Mezo Shoji

Blaze ⚔️: So, has anyone heard about Shoji's latest gig as an underground hero?

Mirage 🌀: Really? I had no idea he was into that kind of stuff.

Blaze ⚔️: It's interesting how Shoji made the switch from the limelight to the underground hero scene.

Mirage 🌀: Yeah, he used to be all about being in the spotlight, showing off his Quirk and taking on high-profile cases.

Sparkle 🌟: I wonder what made him change his mind. Maybe he got tired of the fame and attention.

Vanguard 🔥: Or maybe he felt like he could make a bigger impact by working behind the scenes, away from all the glitz and glamour.

Luna 🌙: It could also be that he wanted more freedom to take on cases that he felt were important, without having to worry about public opinion or agency politics.

Siphon 💧: Regardless of the reason, I think it's pretty admirable that he's following his own path and doing what he believes is right.

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah, it takes guts to step away from the spotlight and forge your own path, especially in the hero world.

Blaze ⚔️: I wonder if there was a specific incident that made Shoji switch from the limelight to the underground hero scene.

Mirage 🌀: It wouldn't surprise me. Sometimes one event can change everything.

Sparkle 🌟: Maybe he had a bad experience with a high-profile case that made him question his role as a hero.

Vanguard 🔥: Or maybe he witnessed something that the public never knew about, something that opened his eyes to the darker side of hero work.

Luna 🌙: It's also possible that he felt stifled by the constraints of working for a big hero agency, and wanted more freedom to do things his own way.

Siphon 💧: Whatever the reason, I hope he knows that he's not alone. 

Blaze ⚔️: Honestly.....You know, Shoji's always been a bit of an enigma, hasn't he?

Sparkle 🌟: And he's so sensitive, too. I remember one time he went out of his way to comfort a civilian who was in distress just because he heard a small sob. Soo cute! I am telling you he was such a great limelight hero.

Vanguard 🔥: It's true. 

Luna 🌙: But despite being so sensitive, no one really gets to interview him or know much about his personal life... I remember the media making quite a scene months ago because of that.

Ironclad 🛡️: I guess that's just part of his charm. Besides he gets the work down. what else do we want.

Phoenix 🔥: It's kind of refreshing, though, isn't it? In a world where everyone's always trying to be in the spotlight, Shoji's content to just do his thing in the background.

Eclipse 🌑: Yeah, but I can't help but wonder what goes on in that head of his sometimes.

Tempest 🌪️: Maybe one day he'll open up and let us in on his secrets. Might make us change and decide to become underground heroes too.

Eclipse 🌑: Speak for yourself. I find the night the most comforting place.