Mina Ashido

Luna 🌙: Have you guys ever noticed how Mina Ashido kind of looks like an alien?

Mirage 🌀: Yeah, with her pink skin and those big, expressive eyes, she definitely gives off extraterrestrial vibes.

Vanguard 🔥: And don't forget about those horns on her head. They look like they could be antennas or something.

Luna 🌙: It's like she's come straight out of a sci-fi movie. I can totally picture her leading a squad of aliens in an intergalactic battle.

Siphon 💧: Plus, her acid Quirk only adds to the whole alien aesthetic. It's like she's got some kind of secret alien superpower.

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah, but you have to admit, she totally owns it. 

Blaze ⚔️: On that topic.....You know, there's this rumor going around that Mina once scared some villains to death in a haunted house.

Mirage 🌀: Seriously? That's amazing! I can totally see her pulling that off.... 

Mirage 🌀: ahm I mean terrible thing... very terrible

Vanguard 🔥: Yeah, she probably fit right into the spooky theme.

Luna 🌙: It's like she was made for it. I bet those villains never saw her coming.

Siphon 💧: Should we really be talking like this?

Vanguard 🔥: Are you not enjoying this?

Siphon 💧: True.....

Ironclad 🛡️: Besides not everyone can say they scared villains to death.

Phoenix 🔥: Mina may look cute and bubbly, but she's got a fierce side too.

Eclipse 🌑: Well, I for one wouldn't want to mess with the Alien Queen. 

Tempest 🌪️: You just too scared of aliens and others. Mina may be out of this world, but she's definitely someone you want on your side when things get tough.

Jetstream ⚡: yeah... you have a moon reading quirk and are too scared of the dark.

Eclipse 🌑: for one gooddamn reason!!!!

Blaze ⚔️: Hey, what if Mina teamed up with Aoyama for a fashion gig?

Mirage 🌀: That would be epic! One scare villains tp death other froze them out of surprise.

Vanguard 🔥: Plus, can you imagine the outfits they'd come up with? It would be like something out of a high-end fashion magazine or 80 kinda shit.

Luna 🌙: And with Aoyama's love for all things flashy and Mina's bold and colorful aesthetic, they'd definitely turn heads wherever they went.

Siphon 💧: It could be a huge hit or disaster.

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah, but fun.

Phoenix 🔥: True.