CHAPTER 2

"Fuck", he groaned. "You are fucking good for a seventeen year old". Pride rushed through me as I took more of his length down my throat, running my tongue around it's girth and giving his tight balls a gentle massage.

   With a hard grip on my hair that sent ripples to my pussy, he pressed me down unto his cock till it hit the back of my throat. With a constant rain of cusses he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth senseless, his groans and moans encouraging me to keep being obedient to my "Daddy" as he ripped my pipe open.

    "Fuck", he growled as I felt him increase his pace more than I thought he could, tears ran down my eyes and saliva dripped from my stretched, rounded lips. With a roar he came so hard into my mouth that I could not swallow all causing it to spill on my boobs.

    His fierce gaze ran down my body as I panted from the assault on my mouth, "Does Anne have any idea what you are doing with her father", he asked with a smirk. "No Daddy, bestie doesn't know". I said lightly with a drawl.

   "Come here", he said as he brought me back to his thighs. In a flash, my head flew back as he attacked my breasts with his mouth and teeth, "Daddyyy", I screamed not caring if the servants or Anne herself heard me. His tongue dashed out in swipes, lapping his cum on my boobs and with a final movement pressed his lips to mine forcing me to take in the spilled cum.

   A gentle breeze whizzed past us and it made me well aware of my naked body as my nipples hardened the more. The rain began to drizzle as he jerked to a stand with me in his hands, placing me on the garden bench to face him, he then lifted me up from behind my knees till my legs cradled his head with my pussy left bare in his face.

    My hands buried deep into his full locks gripped harder as I felt his tongue lap up my pussy, with a few more swipes at my cunt he pushed through burying his tongue deep inside of my drenched pussy. I moaned loudly as he began to thrust faster, he added two fingers to his tongue as he harassed my nether lips causing me to grind against his mouth as I swore loudly facing up to the now pouring rain around us.

    My hip thrust were now matching his tongue's as he fucked me senseless in the air. On adding another finger, my pussy clenched down hard on him as I screeched a deafening "I'm cumming, Daddy", the loud rain minimizing the effect of my screams to the house's inhabitants. With a few more thrusts, I came undone as my hips buckled and buckled towards his lips those with which he pressed light kisses to my opening as he set me down on the bench.

     Sitting at the edge of the bench with my back resting on the head board and my legs spread wide open as he had commanded, I could feel my pussy breathing in and out as it glistened with the rain pattering on me.

     A glance at his proud cock reminded me of how big he was. My hand reached out to grab a hold of him when he gripped my wrists in one big hand and said with a loop sided smile, "Impatient, aren't we??"

   In seconds, he fills me up with his whole fist as he began pounding mercilessly causing my eyes to pop out and then roll to the back of my head.

  "Daddy, fuck Daddyyy", I cried
  "Aah, aah, aah," my pants and moans coming out in rhythm to his pounds in my cunt. His continuous fisting and swearing made my pussy slicker as he looked hot under the rain while fisting me without a care in the world.

    As my orgasm was rising, he pulled his hand abruptly and slapped my pussy making me gasp in pleasure as it tingled my insides. A look at my pussy lips told how  they looked all swollen and reddened, ready to feast on as it was still spread wide open for the world to see.

   With a look over Daddy's shoulder, I caught sight on a male servant jerking off as he watched Daddy do me. I guessed he heard one of my loud screams. The feeling of being watched gave me a slutty vibe as I boldly brought Daddy's head down to eat my pussy up as it had been evident in his eyes that he wanted to go back to eating me out.

   The pace of my grind on his face fastened as I fixed my gaze on the servant that was jerking off less than ten meters from our stand in the garden. His dick looked long and just thick enough to wrap my hands around, at the thought of his dick, I remembered Daddy's ten inched cock that was so thick, I had to use both of my hands to wrap him up.

   With this thought in mind and a press to my clit from him, I squirted all over him whilst still having the servant's eyes on my squirting pussy which I clenched and released as the orgasm hit me in waves.