Chapter 3

"Come on in", he groaned. "I don't want you catching a cold". No retorts, what could I do, I was staring openly as he swept me off the ground and started into the house. I could feel his monster cock press against my back, the rain on my face brought me back to reality as I noticed he was walking through the front door.

    Anne could see us, but fuck it. I don't care. I would fuck her dad anywhere. His faint steps made my boobs jiggle and it brought his gaze down, his eyes flashing with hunger.

     Placing me on the kitchen counter, he spread my leg wide and lapped me causing my head to drop in ecstasy. "Daddyyy", I drawled. In seconds, he was up, his eyes boring into mine as he slid perfectly into me.

    A loud moan left me as I heard him groan. "You're fucking tight girl", he grumbled into my ear. "Your pussy push my buttons", my eyes shut at the euphoria feeling it brought me. I was finally fucking my bestie's hot dad.

    He pushed in more and my pussy tightened, I could feel him grow inside of me. I whimpered and he thrusted till he filled me up with cock. My pussy tingled as he hit the back of my cunt.

    "Daddy", I cried out. His thrusts increased as he fucked me in his kitchen, my thighs shook in ecstasy as he took me again and again. My pussy was dripping juices as he took me in high.

     With a cry, I came as I squeezed down on him. His loud grunt reached my ears as he slammed into me finally letting his seeds into me.

    His dark eyes rose up to meet mine and I could still see hunger in them. "Daddy", I called.

    "I'm taking you up to continue this", he growled. His large arms picking me up to start upstairs. I could see the maids peeking at us from behind curtains, the news, surely, will reach Anne. That, I cared less for, I just wanted to "...continue this".

    This was just the start because i can not be satisfied with a one-time thing with this sex-god. I will be sure to come back here after today so Daddy and I could paint every corner of his home including Anne's bed.

THE END

THANK YOU FOR STANDING WITH ME GUYS, FOLLOW FOR MORE BOOKS LIKE THIS.