2

This morning i woke up, i was having severe headache. I stared at floor for sometime and then tied my hair in bun and went to take shower. I am fully naked now. So i covered mirror with big curtain. As my mother always say that i have to cover mirror so no ghost will see me or try to come here . I switched on the shower and was wet with water and suddenly a wind blowing through my body got me shiver and bathroom window to open and because of this that curtain to hang it from other side as i was about to put it back but i felt a sudden stare so i looked behind in hurry.   But there were none. 

I again tried to cover it but this time i felt someone holding my wrist and made that curtain to fall on floor.  I am kinda scared now. I think mother is right. I was breathing heavily believing that there would be another soul here.

A Big hand on my waist . And another on my neck . I felt my blood coming from my neck  as the person was digging his or her nails on my neck. I tried to hold those gands but all of the time i was holding air . I was feeling nothing . But next second someone blew air in my ear got shiver so crazy. I looked behund but there is no one . Now i am getting scared not because i am having paranormal activity just because someone can feel when i am naked. I feel so disgusting. 

LUNA :- who are you ?

She curcled herself but got none.  No response . She tried to wear clothes but
Again her shower was switched on and she is under the shower all drenched with water . Her hairs are wet now and she felt someone washing her body so gentaly. She felt like she is hypnotised by a person who is doing all of this. She hates when someone sees her naked but this time she isn't doing anything , what's this behavior? But she ignored all of them and backed away and covered herself with tower as soon as it can possible. 

LUNA:-  Who are you ? And what you want ? Why are you doing this ?

LUNA:- are you female ??

LUNA:- why are you not responding me ?

LUNA:- yaa... get out .

She stopped on her ways when she looked at mirror . It was written I miss you my moon princess.

Just these words are enough to let out tear. She cried . She cried like a maniac . Screaming and gripping over her hair . She is screaming but her surroundings is as calm as it was before . It is like she is inside a cube where you can scream but noone know outside the cube what is happening inside.  She is trapped in her bathroom like cube.

She looked at mirror to find her beauty. The beauty in anciemt clothes, opened long thick hair, crown on the top, adorned with jewels, her bright form. She is looking at herself with doe eyes in surprised. She touched her face , arms , her waist and wrist but everything seems off to the beam.

Soon she saw herself kissing a male whom she saw last night.  Her eyes widened wider. Just in seconds ahe felt him behind her , back hugging her.  He wrapped his hands around her tiny waist , pulled her closer to him . Now she suddenly turned around and saw him again . Again she is hypnotised by his beauty . He is handsome in that way that no god can ever be.  His wound around on his cheek was making him more sexy.  His upper lip has red mole . His pretty black eyes  staring at her. She is so into him. Finally she can see him and can feel him now. Before she push him he pulled her and kissed her making him wide her eyes. She felt so disgusting as he licked her lower lip in such a lust. She kicked his balls. He growned in pain.  But later he laughed like amaniac he is.

Simon:- Do you still think that i can feel pain !  I can't.  Look.

He grabbed blade that were placed on board and cut his wrist. Nothing happened to him, not even blood were coming out of his body. Like he is made of clay.