Friday Night Bites

His Girl, episode 3

LORELAI

I get out of the car, following Bonnie and Elena into school. 

"Im not saying don't date the guy, Im saying take it slow," Bonnie explains to El

I yawn, 'why am I hereeeee.' The girl internally groans. 

"You were the one who told me to go for it." Elena says in response to Bon

"Now Im saying take it slow."

I decided it was better for my mental health if I tuned out the rest of their conversation because its making me want to kill myself. 

Thankfully Stefan walks over, aka Bonnie leaves, aka I follow Bonnie. Caroline isn't answering her phone, I texted and called no answer.

"Have you talked to Care?" I asked Bonnie

"No, not yet. I haven't seen her." She replies

"Hm." Rory bites her lower lip concerned for her best friend. 

As the girls are walking Elena texts her sister

El: 'dinner. our house 8:00 tn, you me, bon, stefan.'

Rory: 'am I cooking??'

El: 'ill cook, u clean.'

Rory: 'kk luv ya'

                                                                                          .  .  . 

I sit on the bleachers at the girls cheer practice, watching Stefan attempt to talk his way on to the football team. He walks away and comes back in gear, 'well that was shocking'.  I look at the loud car pulling up and see Caroline. 

I run over not realizing she was kissing the guy that was driving her. "Care-" I cut myself off, confused. Why is Damon Salvatore driving my best friend to cheer, and why is my best friend kissing my handsome mystery man. 

"umm," I fake clear my throat. 

"Oh hey Rory." Caroline gets out if the car and smiles at me.

Before I can even say something back Caroline walks by me and goes up to Elena. "I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind." 

Elena looks at me, I give her a shrug and she shakes her head. 

I look at Damon before he drives off, feeling jealous. He's good looking or whatever, but I feel so drawn to him and seeing with Caroline just set something off in me. 

                                                                                               .  .  . 

"You explain it, last night i'm watching nine-O, a commercial break came on and i'm like i bet it's the phone commercial and sure enough it's the guy and the girl with the bench he flies to Paris and he flies back they take a picture" Bonnie says as the three of us stand in the kitchen giggling.

 "On come on that commercials on constant loop" Elena tells her as she sets the table.

"Fine how about this, today i'm obsessed with numbers, three numbers i keep seeing 8,14, and 22 how weird is that?" Bonnie asks

"Buy me a lottery tikcet" I say making Elena laugh "Have you talked to your Grams?" I ask getting a bowl out from the cabinet. 

"No, she's just gonna say i'm a witch I don't wanna be a witch, do you wanna be a witch?" Bonnie asks