pilot

His Girl, episode 1.

LORELAI

I shift in my sheets, as I hear rough footsteps approaching my door. "Lorelai!" Before I can open my eyes, my door in pushed open dramatically revealing a cranky twin sister. "Are seriously still in bed?" Elena questions walking toward my bed and starts pulling the sheets of my now cold body. "5 more minutes," Rory's words becoming muffled as she turns over so her face is suffocating in her pillow. "Up, now." Replies Elena.

"You are no fun." She pushes herself out of bed, rolling her eyes.

"Toast. I can make toast." Rory walks down stairs greeted by her favorite aunt, Jenna. "Its all about the coffee," retorts Elena. "I actually disagree," I say inviting myself into the conversation. "Personally its all in the tea," she grabs a mug taking a sip before Jer walks into the room. "Is there coffee tho?" Rory shakes her head, watching Elena gives him a cup.

"Your first day of school and im totally unprepared." Aunt Jenna sighs scrambling to get her stuff together. "Lunch money?" She questions holding her hand up with cash for three.

"I'm good" you and Elena say t the same time, as Jeramy takes all of the money shoving it into his pocket.

"Anything else? Number 2 pencil? When am I missing?" Jenna sorts through her notes.

"Don't you have a big presentation today?" Elena asks as I take another sip of my steaming chai lightly burning my tongue.

"Im meeting my thesis advisor at... now crap." Jenna moves even faster around the kitchen, stressing out even more now.

"Then go. We'll be fine." Elena smiles, I wave bye. "Have a good day Jenna," Rory yells after her.

"You okay?" Elena ask Jeramy. "Don't start." He replied walking off annoyed.

"Hes gonna be fine, El. So are we." She smiles at her sister.

A car horn outside of our house is the sisters cue to grab their bags and go, because their ride is waiting.

"So Grams is telling me im psychic." Rory scoffs sitting in the back seat, Bonnie gives her a look causing her hands to go up in defense.

Bonnie then looks back to Elena in the passenger seat, "Elena! Back in the car."

"I did it again didn't I, im sorry Bonnie. You were telling me that.."

"Bonnie here is a little witch." I sum up for the guilty looking Elena. Bonnie laughs at me, I smile.

"Right. Okay then predict something about Rory and I."

"I see-" Bonnie was cut off when something hit the windshield and jerked her car into the curb. "What was that? Oh my god, Elena are you okay?" Bonnie asks urgently.

"Its okay, Im fine." Elena says taking a deep breathe.

Rory moves her hand to her sisters shoulder. "It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere." I see the concern and worry on Bonnies face, I reassure her that it wasn't her fault and if Elena said she was okay, she is.

Elena looks at me, then back at Bonnie "I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life." I lightly squeeze her shoulder 3 times. 'I. love. you.' I say in my head.

Bonnie continues, "I predict this year is gong to be kick ass and all the sad and dark times are over and you both are going to be beyond happy." She smiles at the two twins.

. . .