Ex wife 2

"This is your country, this is the place where your home , your real identity exist. " He said, making her shake her head with her lower lips trembling.

"This country , this place is not mine. This was all my delusion, my past. Now my present and future exist in the USA. " She said, licking her lower lip while fidgeting with the corner of her saree pallu.

Before lying on the couch with her back toward him, meanwhile, he just stared at her.

The next morning, Avni woke up only to find him gone. Sighing to herself, she freshened up and got ready.

"Avni , you will need to go to Mr Khanna's office and do the changes whatever he wants to do so that we can finalise it here. " her boss said, making her nod.

"Yes sir, I will go." She said, getting up from her seat before walking to the cab, which her boss arranged for her.

"Ma'am we have reached," Driver said, making Avni who was lost in her thought nod. Getting down from it, she slowly walked inside the building.

"Good morning, Ms Mehta. Please come with me , Mr Khanna is waiting for you inside," his manager said, making Avni nod.

Walking inside the room, Avni saw him sitting like a king watching outside through the window, when his manager knocked, getting his attention toward them.

"Sir, Ms Mehta is here," He said, taking Avni inside.

"Good morning, sir." Avni wished him, making him him nod while signing his manager to leave.

"Good morning, wifey," He said once his manager left.

"Sir, I think you didn't hear your manager. I am not anyone's wife but Ms Mehta for you. So please. " Avni said, making him smile.

"You still have a temper, don't you?" He said, smiling, making her glare him.

"Sir, I think we should get on work . Let me give the file to you so that you can tell me if you need any changes or not. "She said little rudely, making him nod.

They both started to work while discussing in between. Soon, the time passed, and it was already 8.

"Okay, Mr Khanna, rest of the things we will complete tomorrow. " Avni said, getting up from her chair, making him nod.

"Come, let me drop you," Neil said, keeping his file aside.

"No, I myself will go. " She said, walking out.

"I said I would drop you. " He said and started to follow her while calling her name.

"Avni.."

"Avni,"

"What?" She asked, turning towards him, making him 😁.

"Nothing," he said, smiling, showing his teeth, making her glare him.

"You know you are too much...." She said when she heard him again.

" Hot. I know, wifey. But you are not less. You know ,when first time I saw you in saree my heart. Oh god, and I can't even tell that how many knives ran into my heart seeing you. And I saw your this little waist peeking out from it, " he said, staring at her midriff, which was visible a little to the wing blowing outside, making her immediately hide it , feeling timid.

"I just want to crab it and push my face inside. Oh god, I can't even tell how aroused you make me feel. You know in my 26yrs of life I never felt these type of feeling for anyone but when I first time saw you walking into the party with my father as his secretary, I got to know that you are the one for me and only for me. When that day, all men were looking at you with the lust in their eyes. I just wanted to pluck all of their eyes out. I just can't explain what I felt feel when you look into my eyes like, i just feel like drowning into them and never come out" He said making her eyes teary yes she still remembers everything how madly they both loved each other. She knew how he possessed, mad , lover , caring , protective hebwas for her. They never lacked anything between but trust, or maybe his love for his mother overpowered her.