MODERN MANUSCRIPTS

Dear mysterious reader,

This book that you are about to open contains short stories born from my imaginative mind, tales that came from the deepest corners of my fantasy's treasured sea, and poems that came from the whispers of my heartstrings. As you embark on a journey into my unfathomable imagination, I want you to indulge yourself in the oblivion of precariousness, take any lesson with you, and carry it deep down to your core.

I want to share many stories and ideas with the world, but it seems that nobody wants to listen. Hence, I didn't find solemnity in other people's ears; instead, I found consolation in a devout reader like you.

Writing Anonymously,

BabaengPalaisipan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the writer.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.