Application for community Outreach ambassadors and reviewers

A community outreach ambassador is someone who engages with their local community to promote and raise awareness about the swiftly writing community .

In the case of the Community Book, the ambassador's role would be to increase visibility of the book by sharing it with others and encouraging people to read it.

This individual must possess strong communication skills in order to effectively convey the importance and benefits of the book to others.

By acting as a liaison between the Community Book and the community, the outreach ambassador plays a vital role in expanding the reach and impact of the organization.

In order for the community to move forward I do need some help I can't do this all on my own

The more help the quicker the process can move along

Additionally, I am seeking volunteer book reviewers to join my Collaboration team to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

Reviewers

The job of a reviewer is to read someone's book in depth and provide a detailed review of it.

This includes analyzing the plot, characters, writing style, and overall impact of the book on the reader.

It is important for the reviewer to be honest and fair in their assessment, pointing out both strengths and weaknesses of the book.

By providing constructive criticism and feedback, the reviewer can help the author improve their work and attract more readers.

If you would like to submit a form to become a book review or to become community outreach specialist please fill out your form below

To become a swiftly member

Username: @
What role do you want? Community outreach ambassadors or Reviewer?
Are you okay with reading/reviewing mature books?
Why do you think that you would be a good candidate for this community?
Do you prefer Reading , Writing or both?
Tags 5+ people :

Please share