A Friendly Stranger

You're walking down the street, scanning the sidewalks and corner stores slowly until you approach a man. "Excuse me sir, can I *Cough* Get a dollar?" You hold out your hand and it shakes timidly.

"Here you go Miss..", He pulls a $5 bill out of his pocket and hands it to you while flashing you a smile.

"Thanks you, bless your heart.." You start to walk down the cold streets of (The country/state you live in), while shaking your head.

A Homeless Man comes and pushes you down and takes your money. He runs off while snickering to himself, almost hitting the corner.

"No sir! Please give it back!", you shout in a cry while standing up and holding your hand in the air.

"Your loss princess!", he says while fading out into the night.

You fix your gloves and brush off your clothes, while sighing to yourself. "Why Jesus why?" You say while continuing to walk down the street. Suddenly an all black Ghost Bentley car pulls up next to you and comes to a slow stop.

The mystery man rolls the window down some and immediately asks you, do you need help. "Excuse me ma'am, do you need any assistance?"

"Sorry but, I can't even see your face mystery man..", you say in your soft tone.

He turns on the light and rolls down the window more. He has a golden complexion as his car lights make his face shine brighter. His teeth are pearly white and he has a ripped body and curly low cut blonde and black hair. You look in awe as his big brown eyes sparkle while looking into yours. "Now can you see my face?" He flashes you a smile and bites his bottom lip.

"Ohh, your that boy from that old famous boy band. Mindless Behavior is it? Well, thank you sir but not really..I'm heading back to my bench to rest."

"Are you sure? Instead of sleeping on a bench, you can sleep at my condo. I have a bedroom I can spare you Miss. It's too cold out her and I don't want you to get sick.." He says in a concerned tone.

You start to shake timidly, while wanting to step into the car with him. Fear covered your body as you took a step back. "W-well how do I know I can trust you? How do I know you won't hurt me Sir"

The "mystery man" chuckles to himself and licks his fangs while smiling at you. "Because, my mother taught me how to be a gentlemen. I wouldn't do anything to you that I wouldn't do to my own Mom, trust me. I'm not like any other man out here, I know how to treat beautiful women like yourself."

Karrueche Tran

Should I trust him? He looks trust worthy, but then again looks can be deceiving. I'm mentally sighing to myself because I don't wanna sleep out here on this bench where I might get robbed again. But at the same time I don't wanna go somewhere with a stranger that I don't even know. It can't be worst than what I've already been through, who cares I'll take the risk.

"Helloooo, Miss?", he says while holding his hand up and waving it. "Is that a yes beautiful?"

You tremble slightly and manage to crack a small smile while stepping to the car step, by step. "Oh-o..Ok.."

He opens the door for you and you and smiles as you enter the car. "Here you go, don't slam the door."

You get in the car and you close the door lightly while grabbing onto your seatbelt and buckling it. You sigh and close your eyes while pressing your head against the comfy, warm, black leather seats. You smiled slightly and relaxed your muscles, while your shoulders drop at a slow pace.

He puts the car in drive and zooms off, continuing down the street. "So, what's your name pretty lady?"

"M-my name is.....Karrueche, Karrueche Tran..", you said while opening his eyes.

"Chresanto...Chresanto August, but people called me Chres or Roc.. Do you live around here?" Chresanto said while glancing at you from the corner of his eye.

You scoff and look out the window, staring into the black night. "I mean like..Obviously, as you can see I have no choice." You say while slight attitude in your tone.

Ches glanced at the road then back to your face, "I'm sorry, what I meant was, did you grow up around here?" He says in a mezmurized tone.

"Yes. Me and my Mom stayed a couple streets down actually. Born and raised in these cold ass streets.."

"Well I'm from California..May I ask why you were on the ground when I pulled up though?

"Uhh, another homeless person pushed me to the ground and took my money. That was the money I was using to eat with but it was stolen.. So I don't have anything to eat for tonight." You say while slugging your shoulders and leaning on the window.

"No offense but you're so intelligent for a person who, y'know lives on the street. Most aren't educated or as well mannered as you are." He looks you in your glowing eyes and couldn't help but stare. Chres ends up getting off consentration with the road and he stares at you with a whole bunch of questions in his eyes.

You get very uncomfortable and look down at your hands in your lap and your body tenses back up. "Please don't stare at me like that. It's very uncomfortable.." You say while looking back up at Chresanto, then at the road. "But instead of me can you please watch the road!!"

You look up and see a big semi-truck honk its horn as Chresanto drives into the Semi's path. The gigantic truck looses control and drives into the car........