Double?

"Damn, what the hell happened last night?", Chresanto says while rubbing his head.

He sat up against the headboard, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He looks to his left and sees a naked woman, with the covers half over her body and her hair a mess.

"Uhh excuse me miss, who are you?", he says politely while shaking her side.

"The hell?", she groaned as she turned over and looked at Chresamt . "Oh, goodmorning babe" Star rejoiced, while kissing his cheek and grinning.

Chresanto groaned and held his forehead, as he flinched away from her. "Who are you? What the hell happened last night?", he said while scrunching his face is confusion.

"I'm Star, from Blue Moon. We fu-"

"Oh hell no!", he said while cutting her off and putting on his clothes. "How did we end up here?"

She sighed and shook her head as Chresanto put on his shoes and grabbed his keys. "You're gonna walk out on me?"

"We're not even together!", he snapped at her while grabbing the rest of his things and heading for the door. "I have a pregnant and soon to be wife at home waiting for me. I don't have time for no damn stripper!", Chresanto yelled while walking to his car.

"Wait!", Star yelled as she wrapped a cover around her and ran after him. "Can I atleast can I get your number?", she pouts, while giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Chresanto sighs and finds some utensils to write his number down. He writes it down on a torn piece of paper and hands it to her. "Bye Star.", were his last words before he zoomed out of her driveway, down the street.

Chresanto August

What the hell happened last night I do remember going to a strip club, but I don't remember fucking no damn stripper. I can't let Karrueche find out, she'd FLIP on me. I don't want her stressing, especially because of the baby. Why does life have to be so fucking hard?! People don't know what 8 months of NO SEX does to a man. That shit tears apart my insides!

Chresanto arrives home and opens the door slowly, to find you sitting on the couch watching t.v.

"Hey baby!", he smiles while taking off his leather jacket.

"Baby!". You jump up and waddle over to him, hugging him tight while sighing. "Where have you been? I was worried SICK about you!", you snap at Chresanto.

He embraces you back and kisses your lips. "I was at a friends house. I had to clear my head, it's nothing big.", he lies through his teeth while kissing you once more and going upstairs.

You follow him and sit on the bed, "And take a shower because you smell like some damn alcohol or something! Were you drinking last night?"

He turns on the shower, while taking his shirt off and throwing it in the dirty can bin. "Yeah, a little. Do I smell that bad?", he says while lifting his under arms and sniffing them.

You giggle at him and shrug your shoulders, "Kinda, because you smell like sex!", you say while putting on a straight face.

His eyes bulge and he stares at you in disbelief, "I smell like....s-sex?", he says timidly while tilting his head to the side.

You laugh hysterically and cup your hand over your mouth. "Baby, I was kidding! But you do need a good shower."

A fake smile appears on his face as he laughs and his eyes go back to its normal size. "Haha yeah that's-that's real funny babe. I'll be out in a little bit."

After those last words, Chresanto shuts the door and leans against the wall while combing his fingers through his curly hair.

"I thought I was caught for a minute. Damn, that was a close one."