The Maury Show [Part 2]

As you and Chresanto step onto the steep ramp and stroll down slowly, you tightened your grip on his hand and let out a sigh. He leaned over and whispered something in your ear as you both walked.

Chresanto whispers in your ear softly. "All I gotta do is prove I'm not the baby's father and after that, we don't have to put up with her bullshit anymore. Just you and me baby girl.". He kisses your cheek softly and gives Maury a manly hug.

Maury tries to act hood and says, "What's up my nigga? What you reppin, know whah um sayin?"

He laughs hysterically and shakes his head. "Damn Maury. You sound like you could be from Compton. Wassup my nigga."

Maury walks over to you and hugs you. "You look GORGEOUS.".

He leads you both over to a seat away from Krystle. "So, Chresanto it seems like you have some dirt on Ms. Robinson here. Tell us about it."

He shakes his head and rests his elbows on his knees. "Well Maury. The time I met Kae here, she was so nice and soft spoken. She didn't do anything to anybody and 'til this day, she still doesn't. Krystle here always got mad when ever I decided to spend some time with Karrueche..She w-"

"Oh HELL NO!", Krystle interrupts. "So you gone sit up here and say that y'all two was just friends that whole damn time? Niggas you's a bawl face lie! You would pull a chair out for her."

"Because no one has ever done that before for her.."

"You told her that you loved her!"

"She needed emotional support.."

"Just cause the *BLEEP* was homeless don't mean a damn thing! She could go find a fucking job! You slept with her!"

"Because she asked me too. She had a bad dream that you came killed her and how she was gonna pain for your pain and how much you didn't like her and all that other *BLEEP*. So, don't make her seem like she a *BLEEP* you *BLEEP* gold digger!"

"Nigga please. After y'all went to the beach you *BLEEP* screwed her ass!"

"I'd rather *BLEEP* her than *BLEEP* you any day.", he said with the most cockiest attitude he ever had towards Krystle. He was really starting to get mad and his face turned red.

"Nigga please! You be saying that, but we *BLEEP* all mother *BLEEP* night *BLEEP* ! Kitchen, floor, bathroom, bedroom, t-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!". He starts to count on his fingers. "Kitchen, you sucked my *BLEEP*, floor I *BLEEP* you, bathroom you sucked my *BLEEP* again. And bedroom, I did that *BLEEP* because it was just in the moment, loose ass *BLEEP*"

He starts to grumble to himself and he lets your hand go as his leg starts to shake uncontrollably.

You whisper in his ear, "Baby calm down, don't let her get the best of you.". You rub his shoulders and smile at him.

Krystle rolls her eyes and scoffs. "And here go little miss homeless!", she says flaring her arms around in the air. "You came off the mother*BLEEP* streets, coming in MY house with no money, clothes or *BLEEP* but got the nerve to disrespect me. *BLEEP* please."

You snap your head towards her and give her a stank look. "Hold on, hold on, hold the *BLEEP* on. *BLEEP* don't be mad cause as soon as I stepped in to the *BLEEP*damn house, YOUR man wanted me instead of YOU! If he still wanted ya washed up ass, he would've been with you! But *BLEEP* he's with me. You go around flaunting yo loose *BLEEP* every *BLEEP* where expecting to get a lil change! Nigga you ain't had a dime to yo *BLEEP*damn name before you met Chres! So sit yo thirsty ass down somewhere, before I have to beat yo ass AGAIN!". You roll your eyes at her and uncross your legs.

The crowd, "Oooooooo!"'s and they all look at Krystle to see what she has to say.

"*BLEEP* please! You walked around like you perfect and you think you better than everyb-"

"No *BLEEP*. YOU think you're better than everybody!", you say flexing your finger in her direction and scoffing. "I walked into Chresanto's house a washed up mother*BLEEP* scrub and he STILL wanted me. Where you had every damn thing and WAS pretty, and I use pretty loosely. You tried to intimidate me thinking your ass was gone scare me. But *BLEEP* the only thing you scared was a *BLEEP*damn mirror."

Maury looks at you all in shock and shakes his head. "Ok that's ENOUGH. We have the DNA test right here.", he says putting his glasses on. "This was kind of difficult to determine if Chresanto isn't the father or not. So we had to draw blood. When it comes to the unborn baby of Krystle Lashae Robinson, Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August.....You are -

*BEEEEEPPPP!* This broadcast has been interrupted by a local storm coming by. Lock your doors and stay safe. Remember Vote for this chapter if you want to know the results!