Passed Away .. *Part 2* [FINAL]

Chresanto's face brightened up in a devious, yet devilish smile and said, "Awwww shit! My boy Rayan is becoming a man!" Chresanto said while standing up and wiping his face. He grabbed the gun off of the floor and slipped it between his fingers, gripping it tight. "Let's go man, baby c'mon. I'll find you a gun on the way.."

You nodded your head and held onto Chres' thick, strong arms tightly following his every step. Rayan led the way, going on a full rampage towards anyone that's in his way. Rage and anger filled his dark brown eyes as he searched for anyone to kill, trying to satisfy his hunger for revenge. You looked around to keep watch just in case someone popped out of one of the sheets, so your eyes were peeled for anything suspicious. You guys were almost to Craig, so Chres decided to call him to see what's up.

"Ayeee Craig, wassup man? Wassup on yo end?"

"Bruh ain't shit happening! I'm just sittin' here looking stupid and black..", Craig joked. "Y'all swinging my way or y'all staying on that end? Tell Jay we gone have to switch 'cause I can't sit here like here like this.."

Chresanto's whole body froze up at Jacob's name and realized he had to tell Craig, the most ballistic person he knew.....that his best friend, his, Ray's and Chresanto's hermano had passed. "Uhh, Prod there's something I gotta tell you man......It's about Jacob.", Chresanto said fighting back his close to shedding tears.

"What about him? He can hear me can't he?", Craig chuckled aloud while cupping his hand over his mouth. "Jacob!......Jacob I know yo blexican ass hear meeeeee!.....Ok, Chres where's Jacob?"

"J-jacob....Uhh, he-he.......Jacob is dead, he got shot 3 times! In the heart, shoulder, and........his st-stomach. The last thing h-he told me......to tell yo-ou is....he loves you!" Chresanto cried out, bursting into tears and crying in your arms. You held Chres tight as Craig's line went silent and small sobs were being let out from everywhere. A few shuffle sounds were heard before bullet shots started being fired rapidly, and heavy breathing was heard from Craig.

"C-craig...bruh what's going on? Why it sound like those bullets gettin' closer to me dawg?!", Chres said while wiping his eyes with his sleeve and looking around.

Out of nowhere, Chresanto seen Craig run into the same room as him shooting at whoever was following him.

"Run Chres, run! Their coming for you!", Craig shouted while still shooting behind him.

You and Chresanto took off running in the other direction and Craig followed after. You started crying thinking that you would be the next one to go. The more tired you became, the more you cried.

"Chres....I-I can't go anymore, go on without m-me....", you panted while stopping to rest and catch your breath.

Chresanto was used to running so he had no problem. "Baby c'mon! I'm not leaving you here to die! Not right now, not today!" Chresanto barked while panting hard.

"Chres I-I'm sorry! I ju-ust can't! I'm holding y-you back, go on before you d-", was all you could say before I sharp pain was brought upon your lower side. You placed your hand on your side and seen blood oozing out. Your eyes rolled back and you collapsed to the ground.

"Karrueche!", Chres shouted before running to your side and picking you up bridal style. "C'mon baby, survive! Fight, you can do this..", he chanted while running with you in his arms.

Craig followed behind and they made it to a secluded room, and shut the door as the people ran straight past. Chresanto cried over your body at the thought of loosing you, and Craig stared at you with a blank stare.