Part - 2

Hello, lovelies...

another short story, ignore the mistakes...

vote and comment with your views, happy reading.

________________________________________________________________________________

Facing challenges often seems insurmountable, especially to outsiders. A young girl's mind may appear fragile, but it's resilient in adversity. Everything may seem fine until adversity strikes, revealing our true strength.

After her escape from the home, it was 30 minutes precisely, Murali came to know Nandini was not in the home...cows were crying cause of the abnormal weather changes, so Murali woke up to see what happened.

Nandinis' room door was shattering with the wall and making a creaking sound, he thought to close it and saw there was no Nandini in that room

His eyes widened with realization, and he rushed to wake his parents. "papa utho, ghar me nandini he koni, woh bhaagi he shayad" With a thud sound, Ravinder emerged from the door, and they began to search for her.

("Father, wake up! Nandini is not at home, she might have run away.")

"yeh kalmohiko aaj hi bhaagnatha, 2 din me shaadi hojaye tho kuch karthi...parr nahi, iss kaalkotri ko aaj hi ghar me kalesh karke badnaam jo karnotho" madhumati spatted her words.

("This girl was planning to run away today. If the wedding had been in two days, she might have done something. But no, today itself she creates chaos at home and brings disgrace.")

(Kalmohi - considered bad luck.) (kaalkotri - dark skinned)

"tu ghar me reh, me aur murali dono dundhthe hein...me apne doston ko saath lejathahu, kaam aajayenge" Ravindra phoned his friends and drew his pistol, while Murali also armed himself with his weapons.

("You stay at home. Both Murali and I are searching. I'm taking my friends along; they might be of help.")

"Uss nandini ke taange thoddho ji, usse naa shaadi karwayenge, naa kahin jaanedenge, ghar mein padirahe aapni jindagi bhar" Madhumati said, walking with her husband outside.

("Break her legs, we won't get her married, nor let her go anywhere. She'll remain confined to the house for the rest of her life.")

"aaj woh bachegi naa meri haathon mein, uske baad puri jaaydath meri" Ravinder said, taking their jeep to search for Nandini.

("Today she'll escape my grasp, but after that, her entire fate will be in my hands.") ________________________________________________________________________________

Nandini spotted a place to sit to catch her breath because some boys were harassing her on the way. She had escaped from them, but every second was important for her, and she was facing trouble at every turn.