Part 9 : Cherish the moment

Jiwon POV

Jiwon POV

My head was spinning round and round the rest of the day til we reached Frankfurt airport.

Still putting on sunglasses, when the flight landed, I suddenly packed up my stuffs and abruptly left before Soohyun catches me and kisses me again—though some parts of me wanted that so bad, I must be going crazy.

I could see from the corner of my eye that he helped Yeaji to take her small luggage, thats not the view that I wanted to see so rather I tried to find my crew and get out from this plane. When I saw Sunny unni's ponytail among the other passengers in economy class, I waved at her signaling that I would wait for her at the gate.

The production crew gave my team some cards for hotel access and we took a van that prepared for us going to the hotel to take a rest. I heard from my manager that the take would begin tomorrow considering jet lag, etc. The first scene would take place in Fonte de Neptune, a fountain. Haein and Hyunwoo will have their honeymoon scene there.

So we'll get free time today and I'll spend it wisely, by sleeping. Of course I love sleeping.

We touchdown the hotel and I found my room, threw my body to the bed and I fell asleep.

...........

I woke up when I suddenly remembered I haven't washed up, I observed my look in the mirror, my appearance just look like a total beggar now. Actress Kim Jiwon should get back her beauty.

Finished washing up, I decided to take a walk. It was 6 in the evening so I'd like to see the city lights at night. Our hotel was beside Spree river, so after I put my long sleeve sweater and comfy trousers with hat on, I texted my manager that I would get some fresh air.

 Our hotel was beside Spree river, so after I put my long sleeve sweater and comfy trousers with hat on, I texted my manager that I would get some fresh air

The Spree surrounding was nice. Frankfurt is a classic city. Not as clean as Seoul though, come to my surprise, but the city lights were beautiful. I jumped a little when my phone rang. It was Yoo Yeonseok.

"Jiwon-ah! Turn around, please!"

And that's it. I widened my eyes in shock when I saw his presence. Yoo Yeonseok, in Frankfurt. He's looking good with his jeans jacket and hat, he's tall and hovering me when I approached him. He pat my head.